Jordan Re-stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood about Jordan brand and restocking, so I have a question. Does Jordan brand restock every single release?..even huge release (I.E. Black Cement 3 & Concord 11)

Yea canceled orders are your best bet. One would have to manually cancel their order though, since most sites wouldn't let you add more than 2.

Just keep the link(s) on deck and keep checking back tomorrow and the rest of the week.

cashm0neyand1 wrote:
its random and it usually from canceled orders. not an actually restock

This. 

In the past a lot of US restocks were left over EU supply that didn't sell overseas, but Americans have started buying those out via internet & pre-order.

received this correspondence (also posted in the official topic) via customer service email:

"I did leave a note with my design team and let them know that you would like to see these shoes come back in stock, so if we can get enough people asking for them, there is a chance that we will do another run on them."

have no idea how serious they are, but beat em up, folks. email is free.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

received this correspondence (also posted in the official topic) via customer service email:

"I did leave a note with my design team and let them know that you would like to see these shoes come back in stock, so if we can get enough people asking for them, there is a chance that we will do another run on them."

I think there are enough pairs already
roll.gif

its a mixup of terminology - shouldnt be called a "re-stock"  they are not running more production and sending out full shipments to stores

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

roll.gif
i understand this is potentially bad news for resellers.  not holding my breath here, just passing along information received from the company.

i heard of a restock coming in maybe later on this week hope that is true that's from my friend's bro that works for nike *crosses fingers

yes not a actual restock like said above. but also in stores they will sometimes get another shipment but it'll be from another store that didn't sell them that well and is shipping to a store that did

Just FYI... Nike runs on a production schedule and as stated above the only pairs of kicks you will see arriving at different sites are from cancelled orders.

You can submit petitions, write congress or picket on Nike's campus and there won't be another production run. If they did that for their biggest production run in a LONG time.... they would have done it for every limited releases previous to this one.

It just doesn't happen. Sorry to burst any bubbles...

There was a restock on the concords in NY today. But restock lines look crazier than the release. lol

word.. 34th street footlocker & footaction had them today.. dudes was walking away with 4 pairs

roll.gif
i understand this is potentially bad news for resellers.  not holding my breath here, just passing along information received from the company.
LOL @ dudes not being able to recognize a brush off or form email when they receive one. Shoes sell out in minutes, crash the company's website and cause riots in the streets and they need an email from you to know that there is significant demand for the product?...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

roll.gif
LOL @ dudes not being able to recognize a brush off or form email when they receive one. Shoes sell out in minutes, crash the company's website and cause riots in the streets and they need an email from you to know that there is significant demand for the product?...
roll.gif
lol @ dudes who dont possess reading comprehension....

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Yea canceled orders are your best bet. One would have to manually cancel their order though, since most sites wouldn't let you add more than 2.

Just keep the link(s) on deck and keep checking back tomorrow and the rest of the week.
Are there specific links you have to check or is it the same as me doing a search whenever I got to Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker sites, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom