Jordan Re-stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting to old for this.... Add to cart, error, add to cart, error, add to cart, error.... Damn :smh:

I have a pair of bred 13's in the cart but I have a new pair sitting at home... I hope I don't regret not doubling up

Struck out on Chicago I's was at the store and had *****ty service. Screw the reseller that took my size 11. I'm salty on salty as salty can be...

sad that NDC never got the royal ones. crazy how i suddenly woke up after i got the twitter message of the restock. struck out on the bred 11's.. 

i called it this am...nike always restocks on weds ....they just did it later for once they usually do it at noon 

Damn... Was downstairs cookin. Then bulls 1's keep slippin through.

Last edited:
Passed on the BHM kobes on Livestock today because I didn't have the funds for 195+shipping. Got the tweet for the restock and couldn't turn down them for 160+free shipping + no tax in Wyoming. Called my bank to warn them I might go in the Red tomorrow in my account but that I get paid Friday haha. Worth it

thinking a XMAS restock is due .. i know they sold a lot in texas over the weekend .. but my feet are READY for those kobes already ... smh

Any one know about the nike.com restock. I just ordered a retro 13 bred and it gave me a order number. Am i good or should i worry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom