Jordan release date riots

Any of you ever been involed in Jordan release date riots?
I can remember when the Grapes released last year. The line up at the store started before 6am it was at least 50 + deep by the time the doors openned. People were shoving the gate as soon as the lights in the store came on. Mall security was called, but they were no match. Only 18 pairs of shoes were available for purchase and they locked us in. Once they were sold out, it was still a crowd outside the gate
with cats telling their marks that they were going to rob them.
Police showed up just so we could make it to our cars unscarred :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyone else been part of a Jordan Release Riot?

share...
FS: og foapmosite one DS 10, jordan 99 cement IV DS 9.5, jordan retro V red DS 10

Well I live in CT anf for the most part every release date for me has been fine(even the grapes, only five pairs at my store)but when the DMP released it was kinda crazy. I knew it was gonna be crazy so me and my boy took a trip downtown around 6 a.m. when we got there a dude in beemer was there and asked our shoe size(he also stated he had a gun just in case someone tried to act up) to make sure we did'nt take his size. After a few hours there were about 50 people outside waitng. Everything was cool until they were about to open....the thing is the store had 2 doors, me and my boy were technically in the front of the line cuz we were the first ones there but the store decided to open the other door..the line went into complete madness with people pushing and going crazy...luckily for myself about and hour or two before some lady and her husband showed up and seen we were in front(she was laughing at my cuz i was wearing sandals in the cold)at the time the door opened and the people went crazy tht same lady made her way in front and was pushing all the dudes back and she was screaming noooo! they were here first! Thhe store then closed the door and opened the door I was in front of...there were only 4 pairs and thanks to tht lady I got my pair(my and the beemer guy did'nt get theres..did'nt have there size)

yeah when the cg retro xi's dropped it was crazy in detroit i was going to go to mr allans to get them but the line was at least 30 deep so i went to footaction at macomb mall anyway later on that day on the news i heard some guy was shot at mr allans over those shoes thank god i turned around and went to footaction
og jordan 1 mini shoe for sale # out of 6,000 get at me

Nope, that's why getting in good with the managers is a good thing. My shoes are held for me on release day, I just go and cop mine about an hour after the store has opened. No worries about lines, not getting my pairs or riots.
WASHINGTON ********​
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

Quote:
yeah when the cg retro xi's dropped
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

in canada i doubt it has or ever will happen...

i heard in NYC there were mad riots for the CG XI in 2001 tho...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

yea actually i have. when the cool gray 3's released it was bad i got into a fight and i wasn't even there to cop. there was one employee working and the rest of the employees were in line. but when i walked in the store my girl works at finish line and she brought me a pair. and some dude was talkn @#%$ so i had to @#%$ him up real quick. then we went to dinner.

On the DMP release day my friend got stabbed in the arm for one of my sets and his. Hopefully he was not hurt badly. I still have this DMP pack today, it means something special to me.

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

i wasnt a part of the CG XI release, but some of my older cousins still talk about it.

for me it had to be DMPs and altitude XIIIs
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

naw not riots but when J's come out and its a "major" color police are there for security. i remember when the blk and red 12's came out in 97' fools were running in the mall to get to the shoe stores ( grown men running alongside teenagers).

Got robbed at gun-point on the metro train. by a tacky dude too. he needed some shoes. lol

Wat the :evil:
devil.gif
. dam thats grimey, gunpoint for a pair of kicks. What people do these days. TO answer your question, nope never been in a "riot". LIke the dude said above, i get cool with the managers so they hold down the pairs for me :lol:
laugh.gif

No, never in any riots, but I have been part of massive bum-rushing. Ya know, a little pushing and shoving towards the doors. Thats where ya gotta throw them bows. lol.
UC Davis----CLASS OF 08' YEEE YEEE

luckily jordans ain't too big where i live (no joke) so i never have to line up or nothin

with that said, ifyou want aquas let me know :lol:
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Quote:
but I have been part of massive bum-rushing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
s to push us once the manager opens the door- we all turn around and threw him the mass stoneface :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ed to throw bows :lol:
laugh.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
but I have been part of massive bum-rushing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
ed to push us once the manager opened the door- we all turned around and threw him the mass stoneface :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
ed to throw bows :lol: