Jordan Retro 1 '85 Black/Red Feb 14th 2025

Only 10’s I’d cop at this point are Chi’s and Steels. We had the Shadows, Orlando’s and Seattle in 2018-2019, and they were pretty good. Still, aside from the 2’s, the 10 is my least favorite in 1-14.

If they’re this hard this year, imagine next year.
1713394185273.gif

Off topic but I am still a believer that 1 day..like 30 years or more from now...maybe beyond that....after MJ is gone and the whole crowd who lived that era....I think jordan 1s will be like vans....you'll be able to get OG colors anytime at the mall or online. It's just classic. People wont care for the other models by then. Super hot take but I do see that happening .

I think I bought my pair from you in 2011 if I'm not mistaken. You had a few for sale right?

I bought 2 at my local outlet the day they released.

I beat 1 pair, but sold the other on eBay once prices skyrocketed.

Not sure if you copped on eBay from me? Might be confusing me.

Wish I had a pair of banned 2011s

Barely was into shoes when those dropped

After that didn’t have money to spend on resell

I can afford em now but not dropping 2k on em :lol:

Wish I had a pair of banned 2011s

Barely was into shoes when those dropped

After that didn’t have money to spend on resell

I can afford em now but not dropping 2k on em :lol:

2011 Banned 1's had pretty much the best leather on a Jordan ever. Incredible.

I know folks may argue Shattered BB's.

Only 10’s I’d cop at this point are Chi’s and Steels. We had the Shadows, Orlando’s and Seattle in 2018-2019, and they were pretty good. Still, aside from the 2’s, the 10 is my least favorite in 1-14.

If the Steels come back they NEED the toecap.

If the Steels come back they NEED the toecap.
I agree in the sense that’s how the OG was, though I always hated the look. I always wondered why they brought it back on the 9s, then the Steels had it and then it was removed from remaining colorways. I know MJ hated it, which I’m guessing why. Still, the 9s had it.

I don't see these not being limited. I would love them to flood, but JB is JB :lol:
I'm already prepared to pay resell honestly. All the High '85 releases have been limited and these will be no different. The 40th anniversary isn't going to change that. When has an anniversary ever made JB mass release a pair of OG 1s? I'm not trying to fear monger and would love to be wrong, but I don't see Black/Reds in the '85 cut being a Military Blue level general release.

There’s pretty much no chance these will be limited. What was the last desirable OG release that was limited? I know these 85 highs have been limited but that’s mostly due to the fact the cws have been weak and they know they’d probably sit if they make a lot of pairs.

Over the last year or 2 Nike has been pretty deliberate about not leaving money on the table.

Back
Top Bottom