Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
BHMs might not sit if limited same with Jeters just my guess. If they scale back to Bred numbers, which they should.

BRed knit pairs have made it to outlets, royals have gone on disco - both are highly desired colorways....the pricepoint is to high for an insta-sellout so Shadows/BHMs/Jeters should sit - the question is how long.

those flyknits sat and went on disco because they were flyknit....thats the only reason mainly. didnt matter the colorway. the flyknit material turned alotta people off.

So who buying vapormax? Cuz they flyknit and selling...

vapors are a new silhouette so there was no preconceived notion unlike the 1....1s fan had the MTM pack 1 (2015 drop) which presented the 1 in a flyweave that sorta hinted at the possibility of the knit 1 however because the profile of the actual knits was different the built in fanbase of the silhouette has been lukewarm to them -- which means sitting.

LMAO at all these "knowledge" being dropped. All these Flyknit Jordan 1s sat because
Rocky or Kendrick didn't wear em.
This is one of the best sneakers out on the market right now from the looks to comfort to craftsmanship.
Bang for your buck.

Let's face it, no one likes em because they can't resell em and that's literally what's wrong these days.
People only want to rock what gets them likes on IG.

Cop what you want people.

Flyknits really have a really polarizing effect on consumers. Some people seem to really like them while others think they are (another) bastardized version of Jordan.

I personally think the flyknit versions are a good twist on a classic silhouette.

Really hoping the shadows hit sale though. I know the beast are kinda out for anything shadow related right now.

vapors are a new silhouette so there was no preconceived notion unlike the 1....1s fan had the MTM pack 1 (2015 drop) which presented the 1 in a flyweave that sorta hinted at the possibility of the knit 1 however because the profile of the actual knits was different the built in fanbase of the silhouette has been lukewarm to them -- which means sitting.
I get it. My thinking is different I guess, I welcome some 1s that are more comfortable and don’t crease idc if it was recycled plastic...

LMAO at all these "knowledge" being dropped. All these Flyknit Jordan 1s sat because
Rocky or Kendrick didn't wear em.
This is one of the best sneakers out on the market right now from the looks to comfort to craftsmanship.
Bang for your buck.

Let's face it, no one likes em because they can't resell em and that's literally what's wrong these days.
People only want to rock what gets them likes on IG.

Cop what you want people.
No lie told!

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron It's funny you mention the Kendrick or Rocky thing, not comparing those guys to Ye but I remember when Ye started rocking the Bred KO's and they shot up in price. I often wonder if something similar will happen with these down the line.

Celebs rocking em idk about Rocky or Kendrick but I’ve seen a few. And I can def see some rocking those Jeters and the BHMs...

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron It's funny you mention the Kendrick or Rocky thing, not comparing those guys to Ye but I remember when Ye started rocking the Bred KO's and they shot up in price. I often wonder if something similar will happen with these down the line.
that's so insane when the KOs dropped and no one cared... UNTIL ye flexed on em.
People don't have minds of their own ESPECIALLY in the age of Instagram.
Also, if you've been following sneakers for a while now, Flyknit is one of the most
successful technologies in history. People don't "dislike" Flyknit, they just don't like
things they can't stunt.

Majority that hate on Flyknit ones are the same people that only have Adidas Yeezys,
Ultra Boost and FOG Vans in their closet.

Apologies for the rant but if these 1s dropped in 2012, brains woulda exploded. Now
everyone claims they been in the culture for a while but owns nothing older than 2015.

TLDR: flyknit 1s are FIRE, they're comfy AND cheap. What's not to like really?

Haven't tried on a pair but I was worried about durability.
OG 1's are so durable and will last forever, AND they look better (IMO) well worn. That's a big plus.

I think it’s some of all that stuff. People don’t like Fk on the 1s but the stuff you said is true as well.

yeah, Leather 1s will def last longer.
FK 1s would look good distressed over time for sure, RoundTwo style.
Flyknit shoes are pretty durable but no way it will last 25 years like leather.

So who buying vapormax? Cuz they flyknit and selling...

refer to below. youre telling me theres no vapormaxes in stores at all? all sold out everywhere? selling well, and selling out, are 2 different things.

I said selling not selling out...

oh ok well my point was if they were leather, theyd b gone gone gone. lotta people just dont F wit flyknits on a 1. that jeter flyknit would be sellout if they were leather. but alotta people passing on those cuz they flyknit. especially white flyknit. nobody passing on white leather tho lol

We gon see come release day. Something tells me Jeters might blow because the reaction I saw was way more towards the positive side...

end of the day, I'm good with the shadows as a beater.
Shadows are slightly better than jeters anyway just in
terms of color blocking and solid outsole.

Back
Top Bottom