Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
My current rotation. Still need jeters
79CD56EC-EBF7-4E36-82D5-620E1844EAF3.jpeg

in for shadows on discount, especially since the OG shadows release looking wild.

they also looked good when Shane McMahon got his *** beat while wearing them, nullus
lmao honestly him wearing them sold me on wanting a pair. I am all for the Flyknit AJ1 and have the royal CW but just was never sure about the shadow. Saw him wearing them, have to now cop them lol

BTW, i'm contemplating painting the black spaces on the toe knit all red.
just to make it cleaner. I don't want to regret it so I'm still thinking

Been waiting for those Breds to pop up at my local outlets for over the last month or so. Been seeing them brick even at the outlets according to some YouTube and IG vlogs. I guess they've become old news and nobody cares enough to buy them, even at discount. Just need them bad boys to come down this way. :D

Been waiting for those Breds to pop up at my local outlets for over the last month or so. Been seeing them brick even at the outlets according to some YouTube and IG vlogs. I guess they've become old news and nobody cares enough to buy them, even at discount. Just need them bad boys to come down this way. :D

Same. I swear every time I go to the outlet out (vegas) here they don't have anything. The only one flyknit ones I saw had a weird ankle thing I wasn' diggin.

Back
Top Bottom