Jordan Retro 1 High "Flyknit" $180 September 9th 2017

Cop or Drop?

• Cop

Votes: 148 64.1%
  • Drop

Votes: 83 35.9%

• Total voters
One thing with the lows is that it fixes the problem of trying to get the damn things on. My royal flyknits are a pain to get on. Once they are on though i love them lol

I was able to grab the royal 1s from the Nike outlet in Katy Mills for $49.99. Couldn’t pass at that price

Did they have multiple sizes? I'd rather get the Shadows because I have the Royal 1s in Leather, but I love Flyknit.

How would y’all have felt if they released a FK1 in the same color way as the FK3s that just came out? You think they would’ve sold? And do you think a different knit pattern on the 1s could make a difference? Like a FK1 2.0?

I agree with you on this. I think the timing of this model was terrible-if they released this when Flyinit was at it’s peak in 2014, these would have been waaay more popular tbh.
I don’t think timing had anything to do with it the general consensus I was hearing is “nobody wants flyknit on a Jordan 1” it was a shoe for people who can think outside the norm and don’t really care that much about materials. I love how they feel and look and would’ve loved to see more CWs

I still have my breds and I love them still. People that do like these seem to be those that enjoy
sneakers instead of those dudes that "collect" them. Even on Youtube you saw Foamer going crazy
over these.

It's never going to be about what other people think for me. Big ups to the mains on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom