Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

In...for a disappointment 
mean.gif

Zyzz always reverts back to the hype excuse when he strikes out for retail :lol:

Can we not talk about hype yet? We just got pics of what the shoes look like :lol:
yeah but its inevitable and ao obvious with these.

Any time a shoe has an actual story, collab, or limited = hype

You know this fam

Highlight Reels had a story, so did the Celtics, as well as the Laneys. We can even add the Lasers to the list as well.

I don't see the obvious hype here.

those shoes were all down right terrible and cheap. cmon man

Zyzz always reverts back to the hype excuse when he strikes out for retail :lol:

Can we not talk about hype yet? We just got pics of what the shoes look like :lol:
yeah but its inevitable and ao obvious with these.

Any time a shoe has an actual story, collab, or limited = hype

You know this fam

Highlight Reels had a story, so did the Celtics, as well as the Laneys. We can even add the Lasers to the list as well.

those shoes were all down right terrible and cheap. cmon man

As long as them release them like the rest of the NA 1s, not including Royals or Frags, we'll be fine.

And the Laser's aren't cheap at all, when they go on discount and you cop your pair I expect an apology my dude.

Last edited:
reverts to the hype? i mean if they are limited, and dudes got bots and ****. how the hell am i gonna cop? i try every release and have zero chance.

reverts to the hype? i mean if they are limited, and dudes got bots and ****. how the hell am i gonna cop? i try every release and have zero chance.

You need to get up off the internet and network with the shops in your area fam.

My guy 2potroast3 2potroast3 is in your same area and doesn't seem to be having trouble copping his 1s.

I agree with you on all counts aside from the sad fact that everyone is all over 1s like crazy now. They were the forgotten model in the shadow of III/XI for years and now people can't get enough.

true statement though on the past non OG 1s that arent super limited (black/gold and frags) shouldnt be a big deal so i guess the big mystery is the numbers and availability in your area, so its a waiting game but im in for sure.

IDK why I'm into these a good amount on first look. I guess the Orange/White/Black combo is really doing it for me.

Back
Top Bottom