Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

minus whale get these name out your system
roll.gif

Oriole 1s

I hope these are frags 2.0.... maybe I can land them and trade/flip them for frags
I could be completely wrong, but I don't see these being as popular as the frags, imo a black toe color blocking with that blue is better than Halloween 1's. That's just my opinion though, i'm sure it will be like the frags if they are limited b/c look at those ugly smurf shoes that people are paying crazy prices for (Just Don 2's) lol.

From the looks of it, a lot of folks haven't seen the dunk vid before. That alone is going to push the hype through the roof

When i saw them i was saying theyre prob called

Orioles
Bengals

Id be happy with them just being called Black & Orange 1s

If these are really limited, these will be highly sought after like Frags.

If these are really available, these will sit like lasers.

Doesn't matter the style, the colorway, the retro, the price. Just the availability.

:smh:

Last edited:

Doesn't matter the style, the colorway, the retro, the price. Just the availability.

mean.gif
Thats for sure, could you imagine if the Just Dons were a general release? Those would hit outlets, fast. 

Never can go wrong with orange and black kicks.  Just need to find out what the RD is.  Nice and simplistic CW is key

Young Mike, is my favorite Mike.

Other than the lows, I've struck out on every OG 1 release the past few years. I'm in but also stand no chance ..... :smh:

The new game :smh:

I feel like jordan brand is so close yet so far with those color way. Cool concept I guess but the execution is half decent.

I think a white toe box would've looked better. Never knew jordan did that. It looks like he has on Orange 1s in the photo lol. I'm going to try and cop

September 2015, they'll be available like the rest of the 1s according to our mutual source :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom