Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

If these are really limited, these will be highly sought after like Frags.

If these are really available, these will sit like lasers.

Doesn't matter the style, the colorway, the retro, the price. Just the availability.

:smh:

these aint sitting

In.

Waits for jordan retro 1 unc high "he hit his head on the backboard"

8)

fcTZn5p.gif

I've never wanted two pairs of any shoe until now. I'm sure these will be a hassle around SF.

In for two. As mentioned SF folks are gonna eat these up.

I've never understood how y'all can determine the quality from a pic.  Can you explain?

The texture of the leather or just by seeing how the leather wrinkles. You can't be 100% how it will be until you get them in hand but so far in the pics seen the leather does seem to be very nice

Knowing JB they'll be limited
Sad but true.

minus whale get these name out your system
roll.gif

Oriole 1s
Might as well* 

But, you're right. Being from the DMV the Orioles are the first thing that came to mind.
Yea I hope you realize his kicks are fake but nonetheless provide an accurate depiction of what's to come .
VERY fake with those butter knife jagged leather cuts.
If these are really limited, these will be highly sought after like Frags.
If these are really available, these will sit like lasers.
Doesn't matter the style, the colorway, the retro, the price. Just the availability.

mean.gif
#FactsOnly

The Laser 1's are such an underrated shoe. They're extremely comfy and so much better quality than other 1's.

The quality looks good on the pics. I don't think these will sit.
They def won't sit in the Maryland/Baltimore area.

i really like these i was just tellin my lady other week i wish they'd drop some kind of orange jordan and now my favorite model gets it! super cool concept...im sure these will be super limited though...will be trying my hardest to get em!

I feel like most of you guys enjoy pre-release speculations more than you actually care about the sneakers :lol:

September 2015, they'll be available like the rest of the 1s according to our mutual source :nerd: :nerd:

I'll take it for now. Appreciated young god.

I've never understood how y'all can determine the quality from a pic.  Can you explain?

Look at how lively the leather is. When it has those natural looking creases and wrinkles, that's a good sign. Or when you can see just how thick the cut of leather is. When the leather kind of looks like it's sinking in; stuff like that.

It's an acquired eye for detail that you get from time/feeling a lot of sneakers if you really love them.

It's not 100% accurate obviously, and I've definitely seen shoes simulate some of these effects (I'd say the 'sinking in' to actually soft leather ratio is almost 1:1 though.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom