Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Funny how some of you ***** about the price $330-400 is much. Wait when prices go up then you'll be the one crying about "oh I should of copped for 3-4 bills" smh...
For who?

Show me one size 9 for $300 / $400. Please do. 

We're talking $480+ easy

Last edited by a moderator:
Amen to that. We buyers have the upper hand on this release if people would stop caving in and paying $400 for these. I have found several sellers willing to go $3-350 for a size 11.
The greed is too much by these damn resellers. I made an offer of $330 days ago to a local seller on ebay that lives 10 miles from me. They responded "No way". That pair just sold at $350 with just 1 bid. After ebays 10% happy tax they gonna net $315 at best plus they gotta ship it.  
wink.gif

The greed is too much by these damn resellers. I made an offer of $330 days ago to a local seller on ebay that lives 10 miles from me. They responded "No way". That pair just sold at $350 with just 1 bid. After ebays 10% happy tax they gonna net $315 at best plus they gotta ship it.  
wink.gif
What size? 

Only if buyers knew they have the upper hand with every release.

By no means am I going to pay 370+ for some UNC 1s in October. Just going to let all the superficial hype pass by.

It's always retail or bust.

When my plug is out the game, I'm out. Not doing backflips for these shoes.

wink.gif
IMO, these are rookie resellers that got lucky and scored with this release.  I tried breaking this down with an ebay seller on the Chi 1 release, and he still refused to negotiate.  He wanted me to do the deal thru ebay even after I showed him what he will net after all his fees.

I hate dealing with eBay, but I try to go after the sellers who know the in's and out's of pricing.

With the SBBs, I had two rookie sellers agree on my price shipped, but added shipping fees when I received the invoice
mean.gif

Any new pairs listed in 9.5 in the last couple days are all going up at $500+, this release is ridiculous. People talking about price drops are looking at size 14. Size 8-9.5 appear to be drying up as well.

Which is odd because the bigger sizes are rare. 13 and 14's should be going for higher

Which is odd because the bigger sizes are rare. 13 and 14's should be going for higher
Size 9 had 31 pairs available yesterday. I am sure that number will dwindle. 

Really wish dudes would qualify their statements by citing their shoe size when making these sweeping generalizations about prices dropping. 

So many misinformed posters thinking the market is in their favor by reading statements like that.

For who?

Show me one size 9 for $300 / $400. Please do. 

We're talking $480+ easy

To the people that been complaining... There still people that are selling for reasonable pri. To prove my point here, these are sitting on On a FB group.
[/quote]
Size 9, not 9.5...

There are at least twice as many 9.5 on the bay than there are 9s. 

Yea there's a 9 aswell for the same price just need to find it unless it already sold. But you get my point. Do some work and you'll find a pair...
Geography matters. 

Not sure where the 205 is. 

I reside in NY, unless dudes are shipping for that price, it's irrelevant. 

A $300k home in many parts of the country would cost double/triple/quadruple, etc. the amount in NY. 

It's ALL relative. 

Surely, you understand this. 

370 is far from decent. Expand your horizons from ebay fam and hit these fb groups...a dude in encino coughed his up for 275 yesterday and another dude was selling for 275 if he didnt't find his sz swap. i would do 350 tops and that's under extreme circumstances. just gotta be patient
What FB group is that? The sellers on LA Craigslist are crazy.

I'm still debating on getting a pair only if I come across a great deal. (under $325) I don't think trading my Chis for these would be a win, let alone throwing money on top for them. Too much heat coming down the road. These will be an afterthought by the end of this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom