Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I would love to get some flint 13s for these... What do you guys think about that? How even is that?

I seen some bs today though on the raffle line the same dude got like 5 tickets for himself. He kept going back in the line and they were letting him man... Lol can't knock him but NT really gotta get on their p and qs man...
Real talk ... seriously thought about doing this lol. I figured the line was so long the folks doing the tickets wouldn't know any better. I will say usually NYNT is good with keeping the tomfoolery to a min, but I suspect after Sadderday they just want this drop to be over with so they were like -- you again  .. sure why not.

Missed out on NTNY in store raffle, cause of work. What will they do for the unclaimed. Back to nike or setting else?

I would love to get some flint 13s for these... What do you guys think about that? How even is that?
[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] yall wylin with these trades...them Boats for the GOAT shoe that started it all.

Good trade bro :smokin  did you win more than one pair of the 350s?

NAH, JUST GOT ONE PAIR... BUT HONESTLY, I WAS GUNNIN' FOR THESE THE WHOLE TIME, AND I JUST SO HAPPENED TO WIN THE YEEZYS. SO IN ESSENCE, I GOT A FREE PAIR OF SHATTERED BACKBOARDS, AND $100 EXTRA. NO COMPLAINTS HERE,FAM! #SOLID... HOLLA.

CED B.

Last edited:
:lol:

Keep lying to yourself man

LMs are good, don't get me wrong

But high resell price or not, nothing touches this drop period

Only thing that compares is banneds, and I prefer these cause of mold imo

For the white and orange portions of the shoe yes i agree with you. The black portions of leather are the same phony black leather they put on other AJ1.

Go look at the swoosh, toe cap and collar of the sbb. It's easy to get drawn into the other panels but that doesnt make the black parts any better.

The black jordan lm had consistent material quality across all the panels. I think if they didn't have paint all over them it would be easier to tell.

Again black portions of the shoe (other than having softer backing material) is the same as an aj1 baron.

View media item 1604460
View media item 1604462
View media item 1604468

Last edited:
that's what i like to see .... trades that work for both parties. s/he gets to sell the yeezys to the swaggy-types at a considerable market up which covers the $300 and you get the kicks you want and net a bit of a profit for your time.

TRUE DAT,FAM...TRUE DAT! #SOLID... HOLLA.

CED B.

I wanna trade my SBB for DS grape, laney and fire red 5s......[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

TRUE DAT,FAM...TRUE DAT! #SOLID... HOLLA.

CED B.
it was hard to get these in the H...yeezys were a lot easier i guess...had to fcfs for these...and won 2 yeezys off raffles...had way more tickets in for these than yeezys too...

Do you guys think this is a good trade? : Flyknit oreo racers + 200 cash for the sbbs. I might have lost by like 20 dollars, but I've been looking for these oreos for a while. The market at sneaker con was so saturated, and it seemed like tons of people were trying to unload sbbs. I decided I didn't really like the cw, so I got something that I liked out of it. Thoughts?

The next week or two everyone gets their pairs so the market is gonna be flooded.
Like I said above, sneaker con LA was so saturated with pairs. Everyone was asking like 500, and no one was biting. Yeezy prices were insane, too. Like people were asking 1200 for a size 11... smh
mean.gif

Do you guys think this is a good trade? : Flyknit oreo racers + 200 cash for the sbbs. I might have lost by like 20 dollars, but I've been looking for these oreos for a while. The market at sneaker con was so saturated, and it seemed like tons of people were trying to unload sbbs. I decided I didn't really like the cw, so I got something that I liked out of it. Thoughts?
if it's what you like and what you prefer then it's the right thing to do. 

Back
Top Bottom