Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Dirty.. Well if it were me I'd never buy from them again.. Bad business in my opinion

Im done with them myself. The only pre-order i have done and they ends up giving my money back the day of release. They could have let me know earlier if they were getting the shoes or not so i can look elsewhere. I ordered when they were asking for 229.00 shipped. I figured they would have them because a week ago they increase preorder prices to 350.00. Im guessing they got their shoes and the ones that paid 250.00 just got screwed. Good looking out!!!:smh:

Im done with them myself. The only pre-order i have done and they ends up giving my money back the day of release. They could have let me know earlier if they were getting the shoes or not so i can look elsewhere. I ordered when they were asking for 229.00 shipped. I figured they would have them because a week ago they increase preorder prices to 350.00. Im guessing they got their shoes and the ones that paid 250.00 just got screwed. Good looking out!!!
mean.gif
X2. Same here. The guy is actually on here. I don't remember his username. I'd have to look it up. something of SD is his handle.

No wonder they cancelled.. Realized they could probably get at least 100 more.. Messed up but it's probably the truth
TBH I would have paid a bit extra to bribe or get a guaranteed/secured pair. Oh well..my hopes were dashed and dreams were shattered because I thought I'd get a pair since I got in early - literally as soon as Socal announced he was doing pre-orders in this very thread.

No good for me to be salty about it though - perhaps Htskrs couldn't secure enough pairs to fulfill their orders? I'm glad my refund was processed 3 hours after the release which I appreciate.

To compensate and cure the saltiness, I might get another pair of Lasers to customise as "Frag Backboards".

Last edited:
Alright so 40 pages read and later... here's my story :nthat:

I live in Bay Area (SF) and signed up for 20+ tickets between me and wifey even knowing some spots were just gonna backordered them :smh:

I ended up entering NTLA online raffle (about 5-6 hours) from me driving and surprisingly I won :pimp: I started planning the pickup and was really thinking about road trip with the whole fam which would of been about 12-13 hours roundtrip :x Long story short, I ended up getting a one-way flight using my mileages (came out free) to LAX and rented a car for the day ($35) drove around to NTLA and picked up my pair... linked up with @geraldg2309 finally met the dude :lol: and kicked it for a bit (Gerald, once again #salute my man and best of luck in your journey :pimp:)

Lunch was on Gerald whom just yelped something out and it was straight FUEGO!!

View media item 1603968
(Gerald's on the far end)

Drove the rental back home and spent about $50 in gas....@babyJs23 Fam my bad we couldn't link up maybe next time :pimp: Here's my pair :pimp:

View media item 1603969View media item 1603970View media item 1603971View media item 1603972

View media item 1603976This was NOT the car I rented :lol:
SMH, supposedly they gave guarantee tickets during last week... but yea I called few times and "no we're not getting them" and I said well@ShiekhShoes just said and confirmed you are lol... hung up after that.
Fam ditch Sprint ASAP! I moved to AT&T no regrets... did 5 hours drive myself no traffic tho :nerd:
Dam loco. U about that life. That's crazy. I dunno if I would have done all that for some shoes. But if u got it like that. That's cool

Ended up paying $400 for a size 8. Saw the price and jumped on them, figured it would be better to just grab them now before all the small sizes got bought up and sent overseas. Hopefully the quality is as good as everyone says it is though. People calling the color way trash but saying the quality is some of the best ever. Color way is the best part about these imo, need some orange shoes for all the other orange in my closet.

Luck is on my side this time..

I was in Bali for holiday

After trying FL and FA back and forth for almost 2h using phone + wifi

I finally mamaged to cart a pair from FL

the hunt for 1 chi still continues tho..

absolutely hate paying resale for a shoe especially if its over $300+. Last shoe i copped for over 300 was the Kobe 9 MC iD and in retrospect i made the right choice because now my size and preferred design are completely dried up. Hopefully the backboards prices drop because resellers cant move them.

I just want a 1 to match my Giants fitted |I

Size 10 on flightclub not bad, only $500. Some resellers charging more than that.

Back
Top Bottom