Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

truuuuu.

im sitting on 25+ pairs. cashing ppl out at 300 locally.
aqDwC.png

Any new pairs listed in 9.5 in the last couple days are all going up at $500+, this release is ridiculous. People talking about price drops are looking at size 14. Size 8-9.5 appear to be drying up as well.
Which is odd because the bigger sizes are rare. 13 and 14's should be going for higher
Nike/Jordan Brand have been making more size 13s the last year or so.  Its no longer a money size in newer retros and 14s were always hit or miss.

I've seen many size 14 shoes selling for close to retail well after a release.

Went to the ES this morning, and they had six pair of SBBs on the floor, and one of them happened to be my size! Patience really does save pockets, I struck out initially and was extremely tempted to pay resale. Can't complain about 50% off retail and no sales tax! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Went to the ES this morning, and they had six pair of SBBs on the floor, and one of them happened to be my size! Patience really does save pockets, I struck out initially and was extremely tempted to pay resale. Can't complain about 50% off retail and no sales tax! 
smokin.gif

shouldve pulled the trigger on all 6

This whole Jordan thing is getting whack.  They are getting the 'nick name' and 'skittles' treatment.  It's kinda a shame.  Making up a story and attaching it to some color mix.  This halloween CW looks like a spalding basketball.

Last edited:
To me, any new CW should only be worth up to a certain price. OG colorways are the kicks that....I dont even really wanna think about it...but...whenever the GOAT dies , half a century or more from now, people will look at the OG CWs MJ wore in game with even HIGHER regard and reverence, because they actually hold historical value. You'll see DS Chicago 1s be valued for thousand of dollars..and SBB will be significantly less.

I'm looking to trade my extra blk/wht for some shattered backboards. How much cash should I have to add for a size 10.5? I know the 10.5 don't command as much as the smaller sizes. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Back
Top Bottom