Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Quick question would it be worth it to buy a pair of sbbs to wear now that they are 2 yrs old?? I'm worried they will break down after a couple wears. This will be my first Jordan
I'd be more concerned about the price and them getting glitter :lol:

I don't know about a sz. 5 but a straight up trade between yzy and sbb seems legit, right now; but I'm not qualified to speak on that trade, however 650 for sbb is going rate

Last edited:
Ya DS everything. I just hope the shoes don't fall apart because of age. I will be wearing them often
man 1's are tanks, and look better with age, piece of advice though, loosen the laces every wear so you don't force your foot in, don't force your foot in meaning scrunch the back up, you don't want that nasty back heel on them

It's been happening with basically all of the og 1s
knock on wood I'm safe
giphy.gif

Wore my SBB's for the first time in a hot minute the other day. To my surprise the black leather portions had developed a layer of glitter. Thankfully it all wiped right off.

Any word as to what can be the result of this happening? Thanks fellas.

Wore my SBB's for the first time in a hot minute the other day. To my surprise the black leather portions had developed a layer of glitter. Thankfully it all wiped right off.

Any word as to what can be the result of this happening? Thanks fellas.
Seems to be related to whatever dye is in the black paint. I get it on many black parts of different shoes-even black LM and sb uprises!

is the orange known to fade a bit on these? my left pair is a bit lighter than the right pair now.

edit: just found out the left side of the shoe has been in a key master for some time so that’s probably what did it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom