Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

OBVIOUSLY count me in. The Royal 1 is my favorite CW hands down. 10 pairs!!!!!!! 
nthat.gif

This will be bad maybe. I feel like the re release of the bred, black toe, royals will have resellers happy again with $800 a pop

Nope. JB making war on resellers. My local footlockers got damn near FSRs of Metallic 5s still. I dont think these would ever sit. But something is different. I think they are putting out more pairs. Banned 1s will give us a more definitive idea on resale.

Will not miss out this time, 2012 release is the one of only 2 releases that have literally gotten me angry in my 10 years of collecting shoes.

Ditto. Especially the resale. Had me furious all these years.

Praying for no tumbled leather [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Do you hate it just as much on the release next month? Doubt they would. Tumbled leather got nothin to do with these.

Last edited:
JB got zero chill right now ... :evil:

Hey Jordan Brand, toss us some remastered black/golds :nerd:

Last edited:
If anything,the way its goin, Jb couldnt do em any better after this so. I guess that could be a silver lining. Im not about to keep buying the same model every couple years. Lucky to unload a couple 2013 recently and it taught me to never believe anyone who says we are safe for a long time on a cw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom