Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I can't wait till May 2017. I missed out on this in 2013. My favorite AJ 1

It's crazy how jb is releasing sneakers that just came out 3-4 years ago. The trend for retros has always been at least 6 years+ but for them to release Breds and royals again so soon... Jb falling off and desperately trying to suck people back in? Yup. I give them props tho cause it's working; the hype for this will be craaazy. Can't wait.

Last edited:
It's crazy how jb is releasing sneakers that just came out 3-4 years ago. The trend for retros has always been at least 6 years+ but for them to release Breds and royals again so soon... Jb falling off and desperately trying to suck people back in? Yup. I give them props tho cause it's working; the hype for this will be craaazy. Can't wait.
No, you're all wrong the reason JB is doing this is to double their earnings and to show these others who is the big dog. They're far from desperate. 

Id say theyre milking us for all they can. Push products you know will sell, so raise the price and give em what they want. Nike is anything but desperate. It also makes no sense to give us super limited 1s releases like the 1s from 2013. So I see a decent release for each 1 they drop just not a aqua, white cement, or metallic 5 release

No, you're all wrong the reason JB is doing this is to double their earnings and to show these others who is the big dog. They're far from desperate. 
most def not, if that was the case they could charge 250 for these and they would sell out the same. preorders for bred 1s already over 400 why jb only selling at 170?

Just give me a pair of Royals...I don't care what retro it is lol.  I've heard 01 is great quality wise but the last retro doesn't bother me. I'd take those if it meant me saving money.  I feel the same way about the '13 breds.  I have a pair, happy with how they feel and will hold off on grabbing a pair next month.  Extra size 9.5 for someone else lol...hope everyone gets to eat!

Back
Top Bottom