Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

They're def not a GR, its going to be a feast or famine shoe. A lot of people will eat multiples, a lot will get the shaft.

One store in my mall got 100, the other 12.

I expect Nike/Snkrs to be in shambles saturday.

They're def not a GR, its going to be a feast or famine shoe. A lot of people will eat multiples, a lot will get the shaft.

One store in my mall got 100, the other 12.

I expect Nike/Snkrs to be in shambles saturday.

niketowns, ndc/snkrs you would think would have the most pairs but you know how that goes

niketowns, ndc/snkrs you would think would have the most pairs but you know how that goes
yeah, not always the case. EU might be a different game, but Nike in Berlin had very few of the Breds.. 4 pairs of size 9 if I recall correctly, while house of hoops turned out to have a lot more.

How could these be GR if every store is saying they only got 13-24 pairs.

Because it's like a semi-GR. A lot of smaller Footlockers has gotten shipment, but they didn't get a plentiful FSR as you'd expect from a normal GR. Only issue is most retailers (smaller spots) are holding pairs for employees and family/friends. This is even applicable to the smaller Footlockers. You can imagine a store that has gotten 3-4 pairs of each size can dwindle down fairly quickly. Eventually after most pairs are "spoken for", the public is left with whatever is left over. Thus resulting in 13-24 pairs. Makes sense when you think about it.

Goodluck tomorrow on the Royal reservation! [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I know i'm going to need it. I have a 10 min headstart at FTL, 7 min at FTA and Champs. Applied to several rafflers at smaller stores and entered many online raffles. I have to rely on the SNKRS app or camping out at the last moment, which may not seem worth it, unless i wait the night before to secure a pair. Even then that may not work because of the issue I stated in the reply above.

Last edited:
If ya was regular shoppers in the beginning just saying ya have nothing to worry about headstart or being Platinum. I know I buy almost every release that the store managers take notice helping their sales. Sometimes they even backdoor for me

They only want hype shoe and are surprised when they don't hit. Even talking about buying hella items and returning them just to be platinum for a day. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have a 10 min headstart at FTL, 7 min at FTA and Champs. 
I have a 10 min headstart at FTL, FTA & Champs. If I can't even cop 1 from the 9 stores I entered, I'd be stunned and very salty. Only entered a few Sheikh raffles and 4 in store raffles for Shoe Palace. Haven't bothered with any other raffles besides 1-2 instagram raffles (with 4k+ entries). Bot an ATC for SNKRS/footsites as back up. 

Last edited:
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I've been seeing a lot of cats with these on their feet early.

Seen 6 people with them on last night alone.

A Nike+ app reservation would be fire

Back
Top Bottom