Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

250 deal is insane . But I'm sure you can find a bunch of twitter clowns taking atc for 50 bucks .
Some of the best ATC sites (that cook in large numbers on hyped releases) were selling Royal ATC's for $75. It was a "2 for 1" deal where they run your info on SNKRS (assuming no draw) and foot-sites (EB, Champs, FTL, FTA). I'll report back if they cooked on Saturday. It was my backup. 

Last edited:
Guys, hit up the mall stores and ask for unclaimed pairs. Sometimes there's quite a few.

Some of the best ATC sites (that cook in large numbers on hyped releases) were selling Royal ATC's for $75. It was a "2 for 1" deal where they run your info on SNKRS (assuming no draw) and foot-sites (EB, Champs, FTL, FTA). I'll report back if they cooked on Saturday. It was my backup. 

Don't know bruh.. I sell slots don't buy. Some have good reputation but others have none . Just beware of their servers and where they store their info.

Wow they shipped already? You'll probably get em on Saturday! Grats! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Solano mall sneaker palace called... but for wife smh.. sz 4

Any news on shiekh emails yet or I thought was Friday's ?

Guess I'll be buying them all, gonna have 2 extra size 11s
Sorry, sorry, too soon to start the grovelling phase of the thread 
tongue.gif

i believe i got my banned 1 from eastbay as well

i will never understand eastbay cuz most the time it says error in cart but that day it worked :lol:

its always the least popular sites that come thru
Lmao, scored online but told dude to go put in some legwork earlier and stop acting like online his only chance.

Damn. I put most of my app locations 90 miles away in North Jersey because they'll have more stock than places around me. Now that I secured a pair from a local raffle, I wish I picked smaller, local places close by. Don't know if I wanna drive 180 miles for an extra pair.

I put in more legwork for this release than any other. Still haven't gotten any calls yet. I'm not trippin though. I love 4's so I'll gladly take a pair of Motorsports if I strike out.

Nothing from the Nike draw. As usual.

At least nike is consistent with giving the same certain ppl multiple pairs and leaving the rest of us in the cold with none

roll.gif

So dumb 
roll.gif

Nike reserved pair shipped. I'm going to try for another pair on SNKRS. Good luck to all on Sat. 

Back
Top Bottom