Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I have attempted numerous times to claim the pair - I put the code in and the timer just keeps popping back up...?!

Is anybody else having this problem, and what do you do to fix it? If anyone knows...
Close app and reopen after a minute and try again. It will eventually work. You have 3 hours to confirm so don't sweat it

Champs 7m - canceled my store list....WTF

FA 9m - hit at a store 2hrs away but can't confirm

FT 10m - waitlist

Anyone got emails from shiekh yet?

Cant believe that glitch of taking the L then hitting the back button and getting a W worked for me.
Waitlisted on my homegirls sz 7 though. Want it to come through since she won a pair for me at Kith

So all that hit today are gonna sit-out and leave SNKRS for the rest of us, right?
Naw, you know they gotta try and get their 8th or 9th pairs and tell us we didn't put in work 
eyes.gif

im on foot action waitlist plsssss [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

passing on a Time Square Champs 8.5 for those of you on the waitlist or thinking about looking for unclaimed pick up tomorrow....

Congrats to all that have a pair secured.

No go for me on Champs or Foot Locker app. Chances looking bleak here. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Really surprised I didn't hit anything given my proximity to Chicago and what I would imagine is a decent allocation. Who hit at woodfield/Chicagoland area?

Back
Top Bottom