Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Sorry man, I haven't been following the thread
happy.gif

I guess it's a steal. Any idea what's the average market price for sz 10.5? Just curious hehe...
Average for a 10.5 is about $250.

Hope you're getting these for $210 from a source you know you can trust.

The only coolshoes is thé royal :smile: but dont wear that man plain black tee would even look better or buy a royals Jersey with bo Jackson name ... Shhhh

Do you guys think the Royals look better with flat black jeans, greyish flat flat jeans, or grey jeans?

I think flat black greyish jeans looks dope.

Question guys... does anyone have different colored stitching on the inside? My pair from goat came with different colored threads

pass thoses big letters kill it...

Oh no. Please don't do it. For me.

Chicks dig guys with shoes on their shirts, do it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wearing a tee with pictures of the shoe on it.

:smh:

I am hoping dude was trolling.

The only coolshoes is thé royal :smile: but dont wear that man plain black tee would even look better or buy a royals Jersey with bo Jackson name ... Shhhh

this looks one of them cheap homemade t shrits from the 2005 to 2007 era

though i could see jordan brand making something like this even in 2017

You're kidding right?

Lol well I asked the question, what are you guys rockin with your Royals and nobody responded. So I found a random shirt on the Bay and posted here.

Im not a plain jane guy either. All my tees have some type of design on the front and/or back. Just wanted to see how other were styling.....

Examples...
View media item 2420161
View media item 2428312
View media item 2428313

Lol well I asked the question, what are you guys rockin with your Royals and nobody responded. So I found a random shirt on the Bay and posted here.

Im not a plain jane guy either. All my tees have some type of design on the front and/or back. Just wanted to see how other were styling.....

Examples...
View media item 2420161
View media item 2428312
View media item 2428313

If that's how you like to dress bro don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Personally I don't do the matching graphic tee thing and I haven't done it in years, just to loud for me and not my vibe. It's pretty much the basics for me. This how I pretty much wear any shoes for the most part when I'm not in sweats. And even now I'm kinda over the whole ripped/blow out knee jeans look but they were clean so you know how that goes.
View media item 2428325

These came from goat... I just wanted to make sure coz this is the first time I've seen different colored threads.
Mine came from Foot Action. One of the shoes has green and the other has white stitching on the bottom, so I think you're okay.

Not really sure what's up with that though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom