Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Would you guys recommend getting a pair from StockX? I've read mixed reviews so I'm in a limbo. Still looking to cop a pair for around $250 or less (I'm size 9.5 btw). Hit me up if you know any legit reseller that I could contact. Thanks!

Would you guys recommend getting a pair from StockX? I've read mixed reviews so I'm in a limbo. Still looking to cop a pair for around $250 or less (I'm size 9.5 btw). Hit me up if you know any legit reseller that I could contact. Thanks!

I've bought almost 20 pairs off StockX within the last year with only a few issues like a damaged box or a lace having a smudge on it (both of which they refunded me partially for)

That being said, if you are super picky, you may not be satisfied.
You obviously can't see the photos of the pair you are getting through StockX.
So if a toebox isn't perfect or you end up with swooshes/toeboxes that aren't matching tumbled or smooth leather, you'll be stuck keeping it.

On the other hand, they guarantee authenticity.

Whereas with eBay/social media, you can see detailed photos and talk with the seller, but you'll have to do your own legit checking.
If you can get a pair on eBay for cheaper or same price as StockX (and feel comfortable doing so) that is the route I would choose first personally.

Follow @kicks4sale on ig. It's a bunch of private sellers reselling. I've gotten 2 from there. Just make sure to use PayPal and include pics of the shoes for legitimacy purposes. As the buyer haven't had any problems yet. Just make SURE to legit check here first. I've seen some steals this past week 220-240 and quite a few of them. Guess people ready to move on to the next flip.

Last edited:
Would you guys recommend getting a pair from StockX? I've read mixed reviews. Or can you direct 
I've bought almost 20 pairs off StockX within the last year with only a few issues like a damaged box or a lace having a smudge on it (both of which they refunded me partially for)

That being said, if you are super picky, you may not be satisfied.
You obviously can't see the photos of the pair you are getting through StockX.
So if a toebox isn't perfect or you end up with swooshes/toeboxes that aren't matching tumbled or smooth leather, you'll be stuck keeping it.

On the other hand, they guarantee authenticity.

Whereas with eBay/social media, you can see detailed photos and talk with the seller, but you'll have to do your own legit checking.
If you can get a pair on eBay for cheaper or same price as StockX (and feel comfortable doing so) that is the route I would choose first personally.
Follow @kicks4sale on ig. It's a bunch of private sellers reselling. I've gotten 2 from there. Just make sure to use PayPal and include pics of the shoes for legitimacy purposes. As the buyer haven't had any problems yet. Just make SURE to legit check here first. I've seen some steals this past week 220-240 and quite a few of them. Guess people ready to move on to the next flip.
Thanks for the tips brothers. 

I dont use any products whatsoever
Honestly i dont even clean my shoes
I have stains and scuffs and just leave it as is
Unless its hot sauce..i just let it ride 

Same. Ppl go overboard and mess up their kicks :lol:

some people beat there 1s because it gives them character... but im not about that life and need my kicks fresh at all times... all i really do is clean the midsole and thats it.... if its a suede shoe ill get a microfiber towel and go over a scuff and thats it... my kicks look clean always :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom