Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

We should be getting pics soon guys they do drop next month usually you’ll see some GS or toddler sizes by now

I’m ready :D
37763556-B36F-41F8-A324-4CA434AE4B17.jpeg

:rofl::rofl:

If I remember correctly pics of Orlando’s didn’t surface until like late October of last year.

If I remember correctly pics of Orlando’s didn’t surface until like late October of last year.
It’s strange to me that these release next month usually you’ll see some GS or toddler sizes surfing around on instagram but there’s nothing

Betweens X's sitting and Seattle not having a basketball franchise any more I'm not sure...
Yeah, this release is gonna be interesting to say the least. Us (Seattle) not having a team, might make these more desirable/hyped, but could also do the opposite because again...there is no Seattle team. The fact that JB rarely uses green and yellow on shoes might also hype these up some. I’m personally not a fan of the Orlandos, and at the end of the day they are another white/black/blue Jordan, and a X at that. Two pairs of the Seattles for me regardless.

Yeah I fell for the hype when the Orlando’s released and paid like I think $210(?) before they came out cuz I didn’t wanna miss out and I think you can possibly STILL find them in stores

I don’t think these will sell out instantly

Back
Top Bottom