Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

I truly hope that those of you that are gonna wait until these hit disco are correct in that assertion. I do just have a slight feeling that these might not go as low as some are thinking. 10s never sell out as far as I can remember, and I don’t think that will be the case here, but part of me doesn’t think they’re going to be sitting on shelves for crazy long, therefore going for the low down the line.

Just waiting for the locator map on these. I can't see these being widely available. I'm copping day 1 regardless

I truly hope that those of you that are gonna wait until these hit disco are correct in that assertion. I do just have a slight feeling that these might not go as low as some are thinking. 10s never sell out as far as I can remember, and I don’t think that will be the case here, but part of me doesn’t think they’re going to be sitting on shelves for crazy long, therefore going for the low down the line.

IMO, they'll sit. These are for the diehard fans not the casual collector unless that collector is in to green. I'll take my chances.

I commend you guys for holding out. More power to ya. For me, there’s no way. $20 reward will have to do. Seattle 10s? Yeah, day one.
Precisely! I’m doubling up on release day, and if they ultimately drop to a deep disco my az might even triple up. These are a true grail for me.

Screen printed sizing stamp on the inside.

:nthat:

E6B9A71B-9F84-436D-B64A-873533F5E56D.gif

Back
Top Bottom