Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Damn these sexy! It does look like JB did these justice. Can not wait. Yeah, two pairs are on lock, but I must say that I’m leaning towards going for a third. That’ll probably depend on if they ultimately go on disco, and for how much. If they drop crazy low, a third pair will be had. I love the screen printed label on the collar, but was this the case with the OG 10s? @MJO23DAN would know.

Damn these sexy! It does look like JB did these justice. Can not wait. Yeah, two pairs are on lock, but I must say that I’m leaning towards going for a third. That’ll probably depend on if they ultimately go on disco, and for how much. If they drop crazy low, a third pair will be had. I love the screen printed label on the collar, but was this the case with the OG 10s? @MJO23DAN would know.

Yes this is og correct feature

Was he annoying ?

I watched w the sound off lol

Kinda, I just find all videos like this stupid. I usually don't watch them for that reason but I watched this one. He made a mistake in mentioning the city pack he said 4 when it was 5, and he said the city pack was retroed.

More pics for the NT fams
A04EDEC5-0F73-426D-BDB4-DB0B4793DAAE.jpeg

It'll be the top imo
I know bred 11s are coming but I've never had these
I totally agree! Of all the Js that have EVER rereleased, this is the most anticipated pair for me personally. I’m a Seattleite, so that obviously colors my opinion, and the Sonics will always be my team. I’m even more so excited because JB really appears to have gone all out with these! That’s why these have the potential of being my first ever triple up.

Man this new NT is a little weird, and seems pretty slow performing from my usage so far.

I'm feeling these more than the Orlandos. Looks like they got that extra something like the OGs too. Still, priorities mean these must come after discount. Hopefully they are like the Orlandos in that regard! :tongue:

This new NT is slow as heck right now. It's OK; growing pains. Give it a few days.

I'm feeling these more than the Orlandos. Looks like they got that extra something like the OGs too. Still, priorities mean these must come after discount. Hopefully they are like the Orlandos in that regard! :tongue:

This new NT is slow as heck right now. It's OK; growing pains. Give it a few days.
I totally agree! Of all the Js that have EVER rereleased, this is the most anticipated pair for me personally. I’m a Seattleite, so that obviously colors my opinion, and the Sonics will always be my team. I’m even more so excited because JB really appears to have gone all out with these! That’s why these have the potential of being my first ever triple up.

Man this new NT is a little weird, and seems pretty slow performing from my usage so far.
Try changing theme from Cool Grey to OG

Also my only issue with these coming out is my ocd will make me get the Orlando's now....

I really like these. They look on point for sure. But still question how much these would be sought after if they would have been retrod 2 or 3 times by now.

These come out 3 days after my bday and will be my bday gift to myself. Will double up if they go on deep discount like some of y’all say they will. I really can’t wait for these to drop. Really excited about this release. Felt none of that for Orlando’s by the way.

I'll cop from Nike and once the discount party happens, take em back. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom