Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

8990F626-628E-4948-8CE7-72B0944A1031.jpeg

The turn on Fab is crazy lol. I was never a huge fan, but whatever. I wouldn't mind doubling up if these go on discount. Which I'm hoping for. I need these for my sonics shorts.

I just want to know why Jordan Brand continues to hold back on applying top notch quality materials on the 10’s.

Not just the creasing, but more or less the flimsy leather in general. It’s never plush enough to withstand long term wearability.

I hope that changes soon.

I just want to know why Jordan Brand continues to hold back on applying top notch quality materials on the 10’s.

Not just the creasing, but more or less the flimsy leather in general. It’s never plush enough to withstand long term wearability.

I hope that changes soon.
Everything I’ve seen, read, or heard regarding these is that they actually have good materials.

Just checked Foot Locker/House of Hoops and asked if they’re getting these and they weren’t on there calendar. Obviously it’s still early....however......

...developing

Just checked Foot Locker/House of Hoops and asked if they’re getting these and they weren’t on there calendar. Obviously it’s still early....however......

...developing
I’m gone check my champs & footlocker next week in see if they getting these ...are you gunning for the TS 6s next Saturday

I’m gone check my champs & footlocker next week in see if they getting these ...are you gunning for the TS 6s next Saturday

Yeah check em out. I’m of the mindset that I checked too early. But I’m passing on TS 6’s. Not really my style personally

Back
Top Bottom