Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

I’m glad we are sorta taking a stand by allowing a lot of these Jordan’s to just sit until a price we are satisfied with
I completely get you here. But unfortunately, the more these sit, less likely we see these anytime soon down the road. The retro that dont sell well dont come back for a very long time. If at all. I am saying this because if they mean anything to you at all, make sure you get your pair. The Seattle has been asked for for awhile now.

I completely get you here. But unfortunately, the more these sit, less likely we see these anytime soon down the road. The retro that dont sell well dont come back for a very long time. If at all. I am saying this because if they mean anything to you at all, make sure you get your pair. The Seattle has been asked for for awhile now.
For real man that’s why I’m buying my pair first day we don’t get a lot of green & white j’s... i don’t mind spending 190 plus tax on these Seattle 10s we haven’t seen these since 95 mannn no more waiting !!

That's why I'll get two pairs to last me..on sale! Lol

I will be copping Seattle’s 10 for retail, and then wait for discounts

Chi X while we wait( only copped for $65 and Orlando’s for 100)

CFF4AD6A-1C88-4521-9784-089C7192A77A.jpeg

Last edited:
Man I had a bunch of pairs of double Nickels then sold them all and randomly had a bid on goat like 2 years back for $110 and got accepted

of course don’t have them and now in need them

I agree but 190 is pushing it
I will be copping Seattle’s 10 for retail, and then wait for discounts

Chi X while we wait( only copped for $65 and Orlando’s for 100)

CFF4AD6A-1C88-4521-9784-089C7192A77A.jpeg
i got my Chi X & Orlando’s both for 119 so its possible

Back
Top Bottom