Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

I don't think i'm gonna be able to wait for a discount

Wanted these for a while

Same here. No questions asked. Ready for full retail. But I do have a $20 off at foot locker so my priority is there. Will try for snkrs, if I hit there and pick up my pair at foot locker (pretty sure it will be FCFS for these guys) then I’ll return the crappiest pair to Nike. I want to double up, but I want to get other kicks for the holidays. “What the” Jordan 4, loyal blue 4’s and black/red 11’s.

Also, a friendly reminder:

Feel the same way. Too much stuff ends up being had on discount and how well do white and green shoes sell?

I'll roll the dice.
Yeah I'll have to roll them also. Lebron VII "Red Carpet" have priority this month as far as paying full retail.

1571011106352.jpeg

Was talking all that **** about copping day 1 but now I HAVE to wait on these. Second week of Nov the latest :smh:

Probably won’t wear them any time soon, but definitely a shoe to wear on St.Patricks Day. Got my 8.5 on lock for Saturday. Manager said they only got 28 pairs. About two in each size, maybe they won’t be had that easily...?

I don’t understand why these not releasing in full family size ? I wanted my little man to have these going to school ...Orlando’s came out in small sizes why not these

Back
Top Bottom