Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

Still comparing everything to Orlando’s :smh:. Wait at your own risk lol. Orlando’s were essentially a Christmas holiday release that basically released in full family sizing along side the Concord 11s. Point is, there were way more of those. This release is completely different because we know there’s no full family sizing and it won’t be Christmas holiday numbers like Orlando’s were. Just saying. Meanwhile I can’t wait to pick these up in 2 days.
I agree. Or at the least, I’m not playing that game. Was able to lock down two pairs from a friend (under retail luckily), so I’m good. These may “sit” to a degree, but I wouldn’t chance it, as these are an absolute grail to me personally.

Like every other shoe, the meaning to you is subjective. Whether grail or sale intentions, do what you feel is necessary. Me personally, I feel like less is more. Yes on the surface these look plain with pants, but with shorts...these are straight fire. I already got my Seattle Sonics shorts ready for these. I bought them last year with hopes of these releasing. Now finally I can rock them.

Like every other shoe, the meaning to you is subjective. Whether grail or sale intentions, do what you feel is necessary. Me personally, I feel like less is more. Yes on the surface these look plain with pants, but with shorts...these are straight fire. I already got my Seattle Sonics shorts ready for these. I bought them last year with hopes of these releasing. Now finally I can rock them.
100% on the money IMO. Being in and from Seattle through and through, a Seattle SuperSonics themed shoe means everything to me. I’ve been extra close to buying the OGs a bunch of times, so I’m glad that these are finally seeing the light of day.

I have long since filed this cw as a "never going to happen" release because they held out so long. They put out different variations of colors on X's with the women and girls cw, I guess people just lost interest because it wasn't exciting enough. I'm really happy about this release. I guess the next step is slowly releasing PE's and I'm hoping we get a GR of Laker 3's, 7's, and 8's among a few others. I mean at this point, why not? If they gave us Laker 13's, why not Q Rich's Orange Suns 13s?

I honestly hope they do sit and go on deep sale for y’all that are holding out. I just can’t do it. I reflect back on the last time steals released and I don’t remember those sitting at all. These are on that level if not more to me just based on their unicorn like rarity to this point. If I remember correctly they weren’t even abundant when they originally released as they were regional so the fact that these are even releasing in GR numbers is still crazy to me.

I honestly hope they do sit and go on deep sale for y’all that are holding out. I just can’t do it. I reflect back on the last time steals released and I don’t remember those sitting at all. These are on that level if not more to me just based on their unicorn like rarity to this point. If I remember correctly they weren’t even abundant when they originally released as they were regional so the fact that these are even releasing in GR numbers is still crazy to me.

Yup yup... I waited years for these, I gave up hope that they will never retro, and I was never going to pay resale for the OG.

Will not hesitate to cop at retail

Was going to grab these from FTL or FTA tomorrow but I got enough to keep my VIP going, going to grab from NIketown Chi, since they give a year to return, in case these hit major discount, will just return discounted pair back to Nike.

1571449903651.png

1571449923866.png

1571449941981.png

Back
Top Bottom