Jordan Retro 10 Seattle - October 19th 2019

I need to find some Chicago X’s, after today I’ll be 2/5 on the City Pack!

I was going to pass.... not cuz I'm waiting for a sale but i copped a lot this month.. but I'm a just pull the trigger... I'm not worried if they go on sale cuz if they do I'll just cop again and return my first pair to nike...

I'm stuck at work today so I can't cop till later anyhow. Praying that these will sit like many of you are saying. Lol. If they're still available later this afternoon, then I'm hopping on the disco train. Choo choo!!

Last edited:
yeah gotta be a fake sellout if other sites still have a good size run on em

True. I remember when the orlando 10's dropped and I ran out to get them.

Never again.

Will these sit like some other retros? Maybe, maybe not. Just gotta wait and see. I doubt resell would be crazy either way.

I agree when I bought the Orlando 10s last year the only reason I picked them up and I bought Them a week early and though I paid box price is because I thought that this store was going to get the Spiderman 1s and the Concorde 11s

The store ended up running into a snafu with Nike and didn’t get their account fixed until the end of this summer

every single general release that I bought this year has went down in price except for a handful of shoes I can’t keep doing this to myself

If I see that the shoe is sold out on some sites by the end of today I will order from a website if my size is still available until then I’m going to hold off on buying the shoe

If it’s not a hyped collab or a Jordan 1 High. It’s gunna be a slow weekend sellout (Bred 4, Infrared 6) or sit. 139.99 is the highest I will pay but I want that 119.99.

Back
Top Bottom