Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

Can't believe they are still popping out on Finishline.com, Glad I got mine, have an extra sz 12 though for anyone that missed.

Finally got my 2 size 11 packs this week. Pissed off though because one of Jordan boxes is messed up- like gouged or something. I call and of course there isnothing they can do since it is a sold out item. Guess I really shouldn't be complaining since the shoes are fine and since I have an extra pack. But damn,after all the work I put in trying to get these from December till now, it's a little frustrating.

Got mine a week ago, Fresh with no problems
pimp.gif

The nice UPS dude just dropped these babies off. They were perfect, size 9.5. Now I have 2 packs for retail.

Originally Posted by KING QUIGS

Finally got my 2 size 11 packs this week. Pissed off though because one of Jordan boxes is messed up- like gouged or something. I call and of course there is nothing they can do since it is a sold out item. Guess I really shouldn't be complaining since the shoes are fine and since I have an extra pack. But damn, after all the work I put in trying to get these from December till now, it's a little frustrating.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its a box B[/color]
eyes.gif

Finishline comes thru when you least expect it. I bought a few packs on their site for a deal and a half! Copped CDP 11/12 for retail though but very worth it.Gotta sz.9.5 if anyone wants to holla. Hit me up!

Is there anyone in Tampa Florida that has the XI/XII pack between a size 8.5 to a 9.5 and tryin 2 get rid of them let kno
somebody. tired of missin out tho

Damn...not staying up on the JB forum, cost me another set...did anyone even see a 14 up on finishline?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Finally got my 2 size 11 packs this week. Pissed off though because one of Jordan boxes is messed up- like gouged or something. I call and of course there is nothing they can do since it is a sold out item. Guess I really shouldn't be complaining since the shoes are fine and since I have an extra pack. But damn, after all the work I put in trying to get these from December till now, it's a little frustrating.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]its a box B[/color]
eyes.gif
Dude called cs and complained about the box!
roll.gif

Be happy you have the shoes. Some people here still havent gotten one yet..
frown.gif

Wow, they came out in December and dudes are still trying to get a pair? Good luck to the people that haven't got their pair yet.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Wow, they came out in December and dudes are still trying to get a pair? Good luck to the people that haven't got their pair yet.

What are you talkin about . They just restocked online. My 2nd package was sent last week frm finishline.com

I missed out on this by like 15 minutes. I'm stuck in Iraq, and finishline won't take orders online from here. I was busy downloading stuff, and sawthat these had a restock, and couldn't get to the phone fast enough. I was so mad at myself for that. I needed a second pair in my life.

there were multiple restocks when they released last december...i ordered on two separate restocks...both orders got cancelled...so when they restocked againthis time around i didnt even place an order...i should have tried my luck though cause i guess some people's orders were fulfilled this time...ohwell...congrats to those that were able to cop

Back
Top Bottom