Jordan Retro 11 and 12 Countdown Pack Back on www.finishline.com

wow i missed out. don't feel like buying an 8 again. seems like that sz. is always the last left on fnl for this pack.

people always say "it wont ship" but they restock ther website on inventory in the stores so they wouldnt be up if they wernt available and lastrestock people were saying the same thing an i ordered and i got mine so just do it the worst thing that can happen is u get refunded how is that so horrible ?

Dayum! Got the email early this morning on my blackberry, but was on the road so I couldn't get them. Now I am home and they are all sold out. Already gota pack for myself on RD, but wanted to go up a size cuz the 11's fit a little tight. Oh well.

It says its already sold out! DAMN
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

If they took the time to create an email stating, "sweeter the second time around" it's probably a legit restock. It's just a matter of howmany packs they actually have/over sold.

Originally Posted by UKJLT

finishline.com is notorious for taking your order, then it will stay "pending" for up to two weeks, and then they'll let you know they can't fill your order. Most recently, happened to me with the Jordan Retro 8 Aqua 's.

Originally Posted by mackinmike

people always say "it wont ship" but they restock ther website on inventory in the stores so they wouldnt be up if they wernt available and last restock people were saying the same thing an i ordered and i got mine so just do it the worst thing that can happen is u get refunded how is that so horrible ?
Because people like me who have had many cancellations from them gets old after awhile. Their website is not up-to-date. People get their hopesup and then get let down.

i read a while back in the cdp xi/xii thread that people were buying these and replacing the xi with fakes and sending it back. what if?

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

people always say "it wont ship" but they restock ther website on inventory in the stores so they wouldnt be up if they wernt available and last restock people were saying the same thing an i ordered and i got mine so just do it the worst thing that can happen is u get refunded how is that so horrible ?
Because people like me who have had many cancellations from them gets old after awhile. Their website is not up-to-date. People get their hopes up and then get let down.

AND they have the worst customer service department who wont take the time to explain why to you. Thank God for Finishline emails though, I wouldnt have knownuntil logging on to NT.....

Originally Posted by VVILL

i read a while back in the cdp xi/xii thread that people were buying these and replacing the xi with fakes and sending it back. what if?

Those scumbags should be sent to jail.
mad.gif

I got this email this morning, but did my damnest to not go online and check to see if they had my size. I just cant drop another $350 right now as much asI'd like to. Were there size 12's to be had?

In this situation, it's not such a big deal - it's 6 months after RD, and everybody's pretty much taking a flyer on them, placing the order, andkeeping their fingers crossed. If they don't come through, no big deal - it's not like we could've gotten them somewhere else. Where I (and manyothers) have gotten hosed before is when I've placed the order on RD, then found out a few days later that they ain't coming - by that time I'vemissed out on any chance to pick them up elsewhere, at least for retail. But you're right - no real risk with this restock, just best not get your hopesup.

The thing that gets me is I heard about HOH reselling these so I checked Eastbay and Finishline last night only to wake up to this email and they're allgone SMH

saw it this morning when they still had my 9.5 but no cash right now. priorities man.

Nuts. Got the email at work. Figured everyone had them and I'd get a chance. Didn't want to put my credit card on the bosses system so was going towait until i got home. (Using free wifi on ipod right now) Now they are gone again. SMHx2

people complain about the quality, but these will always sell out at their retail price.

Back
Top Bottom