****** JORDAN RETRO 11 CONCORDS ***** DEC 23, 2011 **********

Originally Posted by bonez

I will be going in tomorrow to pre-order mine here in Edmonton. It will be $209.99 + tax which will end up around $220.xx. The retail price i got from an email that the manager at FTL sent me.

You got the email??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually didnt get the email and had it sent to me by a friend whos also on "the list" lol

How many you coppin Bonez???  You the guy that ordered 10 pairs for his wedding???

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by SELFMADEAPPAREL

Anybody here pre order yet?

pre ordered 8 pairs so far.  Hoping to get 10 and keep 7 for me...........I know, Im greedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But its going to a good cause............my feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

which location?

DRO3000 wrote:
pre ordered 8 pairs so far.  Hoping to get 10 and keep 7 for me...........I know, Im greedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But its going to a good cause............my feet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wow. 10 pairs???? are you planning to resell?
eyes.gif

i'll just get 2 for myself, 1 for my son and 1 for my daughter.  

Originally Posted by DRO3000

You got the email??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually didnt get the email and had it sent to me by a friend whos also on "the list" lol

How many you coppin Bonez???  You the guy that ordered 10 pairs for his wedding??? 

No 10 pairs for me. I personally will not wear J's to my wedding or to anyone elses wedding. Wearing J's to a wedding imho is lame unless you have a basketball theme going. Then again it's not my wedding so I could careless what they do.

I ordered 1 from FTL and probably 1 or 2 more at Champs. I will keep 2 and rock the hell out of the third. You going wild on these 11's, what are you planning to do with your 8 pairs? you know these will drop again eventually. 

^ Yeah I saw that in an email about the Black Cement's.
Tough pill to swallow for dudes that were getting that 15% on all releases.

The Concord and IV White Cement in Feb will be my last two pairs. I'm done after these. However, I'll continue to buy for my son.

Does anyone know if they are doing Employee Discounts in the States? I was thinking about taking a trip down to Grand Forks, ND to pick up a pair if they'd accept my Foot Locker employee card. Any ideas? I have a feeling it wouldn't work but does anyone know for sure?

*BOOM!* Got my pre-order(s) done at my FL. Multiples for me, and a pair for my girl.

Damn, that was painful on my VISA. But from now until release date I can just sit back and relax.

I just hit up my dude in NJ and hes willing to grab em for me, no tax out there so $180 flat sounds good to me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

I just hit up my dude in NJ and hes willing to grab em for me, no tax out there so $180 flat sounds good to me
pimp.gif
how much do you end up saving after getting it shipped to you? I wish I lived closer to the border. I have friends and family that lives in SoCal that could get me all the kicks i want.

pimp.gif
how much do you end up saving after getting it shipped to you? I wish I lived closer to the border. I have friends and family that lives in SoCal that could get me all the kicks i want.

im gonna meet up with him when i hit up NYC this winter so theres no shipping involved

FYI today's the first day that the preorders are actually sent to the warehouse to request sizes...so if you want to guarantee your size, i'd head down and preorder them before 4 or 5 pm and get your size in with the email that will be sent off by each manager.

pimp.gif

im gonna meet up with him when i hit up NYC this winter so theres no shipping involved
I guess you can't go wrong with that deal.
pimp.gif

The person that came up with this per-order nonsense should be slapped. It's straight robbery for the customers, I haven't messed with it since the recent Space Jams.

Originally Posted by edmtl

Confirm. It's sold out here in Canada. Can't even pre-order. Damn!!!

FTL is sold out. I'm pretty sure other spots that are not doing pre-order will have it on release day. I don't believe Nike Canada only got 1700 pairs of the concords. That is probably the allocated amount for FTL.

Well, here in Montreal. There isn't too many places that will carry/get them.

It's definitely not sold out in Canada....there's still Champs and they don't do pre-order so...................LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

Back
Top Bottom