Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

Everything about this shoe is perfect expect for the white outsole. Should have been smoked to match the jumpman and that shippy logo they have on the side
The white outsole makes it look like they worked on designing the upper, then ran out of time so just chucked anything on as the sole lol.

These aren't that bad. But then again I'm someone into non conventional Jordan's anyway

Everything about this shoe is perfect expect for the white outsole. Should have been smoked to match the jumpman and that shippy logo they have on the side

The white outsole makes it look like they worked on designing the upper, then ran out of time so just chucked anything on as the sole lol.

Agree. They should have hit them with that Motorsport 6 outsole and these would be complete flames. Imo, of course.

14479555_975139562613490_6748360172849983240_n.jpg
the 11 750....

The shape on those is really well done. The "patent" rand is the proper thickness and the upper shape/toebox looks good too. 

Last edited:
I like the uppers but hate the midsole and sole.

I'm getting sick and tired of WHITE SOLES & WHITE MIDSOLES COMBINED JB

:rolleyes :rolleyes :smh: :smh:

Sole should have been clear smoked instead of solid, that would have been :pimp:

Last edited:
Material looks nice, kinda looks like the stuff on the ferarri 14. But the design is a disaster.. :x

Back
Top Bottom