Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

In the city today visiting from DC... any chance these drop today? Soho Nike store maybe? Any thoughts?

Yo need these are crazy nice y'all trippin on not paying 400 retail, if these were 200 and they sold out you guys would easily be paying 6-700 or if not even more on resell.

More like $300-$400 if they retailed at $200-$220, but not $600-$700 for these

Last edited:

Yo need these are crazy nice y'all trippin on not paying 400 retail, if these were 200 and they sold out you guys would easily be paying 6-700 or if not even more on resell.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

So all XIs from here on out will be high cut? Even the ones without patent. So when the next rendition of playoffs release, we'll be dealing with so many variations of the shoe, that knowing real from fake, or which is which will be impossible to the untrained eye. CDP XIs will be more of a joke than ever before.

Not much info has been posted on the release in NEW York City last Friday. I'm wondering how many pairs did each shop have available for sale to the public. Also, does anyone know if a size 14 was available?

I may be in the minority but I really like these and would gladly shell out the 400 retail. I plan on definitely wearing these and feel they would look great with a pair of Levi's. I like the casual look of them very much.

Unfortunately, if these don't drop in more locations I will be outta luck getting them at retail.
I will "not" pay more than 400 for a pair of sneakers I plan on wearing.

Ah thanks! When's the release date? Man, I swear the person who had a 14 is a reseller and sent that pair to Flight Club (FCNY) :smh: I want a pair!!! Not for $800!!!

Back
Top Bottom