Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

This is the picture he sent me when he received the shoe. States he doesn't want others thinking they are fake. Come on now
Damn man, that really sucks. I was planning on still selling them but posting a picture of the crooked 23 stating that it is a QC issue and that the buyer is aware of this flaw. I don't even know if I want to deal with that though, I'm thinking I may just return them at this point. My other pair I got from NDC is almost perfect with no flaws. 

Damn man, that really sucks. I was planning on still selling them but posting a picture of the crooked 23 stating that it is a QC issue and that the buyer is aware of this flaw. I don't even know if I want to deal with that though, I'm thinking I may just return them at this point. My other pair I got from NDC is almost perfect with no flaws. 

Once I get the pair back, I'm going to sell the other pair I have. This really makes me hate sellers man.

I mean buyers lol

Once I get the pair back, I'm going to sell the other pair I have. This really makes me hate sellers man.
Hopefully it won't come to him having to return the shoes. I mean you do have proof that they are an authentic pair, what proof does he have that they are fake besides the crooked 23? You could just direct him to this thread for more proof indicating they're real. The 23 on your pair isn't even that bad compared to what it's like on my pair from Eastbay.

Hopefully it won't come to him having to return the shoes. I mean you do have proof that they are an authentic pair, what proof does he have that they are fake besides the crooked 23? You could just direct him to this thread for more proof indicating they're real. The 23 on your pair isn't even that bad compared to what it's like on my pair from Eastbay.

What do you think I should do?

What do you think I should do?
I would personally ask him to go to this thread and at least try to educate himself on the fact that his precious Jordan Brand makes mistakes like this all the time. I know most of us here know that JB is no stranger to ****-ups like this. ****, last week I sold a pair of my columbia IV's to some guy who was trying to tell me that JB barely had glue stains on their damn shoes. I told him almost every pair of shoes I've bought from Nike/JB in the past couple years almost always has glue stains around the midsole. What happened is this guy bought this shoe, saw the crooked 23 and thought about how it's a defect used to gauge fakes for older pairs of 11's, which is just getting harder and harder to do these days with JB making QC mistakes like this all the time. 

Ppl are so stupid. Shoes have flaws all the time. The receipt is all the proof I need that they are legit

Just tried on my sz 10.5 and they're really tight in the toe box. I wish I had gone up half a size. How hard do you think it will be to get a size swap on fb groups?

Seriously  all my pairs of low 11 from 2014-2015  have somewhat crooked 23 on the back  , i have 3 x 13.5 on the concord  and 2 x 13.5 on the black-true red ...

all purchased through european retailers  ,  for me this is not a major flaw , this is just Jordan brand .

I'll not be purchasing 10 pairs of each release just to have  a correct 23  , that's it !

If a buyer nit pick about that , just tell him to buy New Balance instead of Air Jordans if he's not happy with the product . 

going to return these. the cut (shape and PL) on mine is lacking compared to my georgetowns. looks more.. banana-ish? same size.
Weird  what size are those ?    my size 13.5 concord  & Black true red  have the same shape  which i'm very satisfied !

View media item 1557957View media item 1557958Just walked into my local FA and the associate saw that I had on the bred lows, my girl had her concord lows on and her friend had her Georgetown lows on... He said we got those 11 lows in the back what size you need? Copped with a quickness! He said they got another small shipment in during the week... Y'all might want to check your local stores for stray pairs!!!
that size 7 llooking good lol I'm still searching for a 7.5 everyone tryna sell me a 8

If the buyer opens a dispute, just tell paypal you will refund the money once they send the shoes back. That way they won't rule against you and let them keep the shoe too. Sucks that you're going through this though. 

They only let the buyer keep the items when you as a seller attempt to ignore the case thinking it will go away.

Otherwise if you cooperate they will see you had back and forth dialogue and make you pay return shipping once you get your shoes back they issue the buyer a refund.

As a buyer they don't have to provide pretty much any proof and they will honor the refund.

Had this happen to me about a month ago with some 5s the buyer claimed were fake because the soles had some "spots" that were more yellowed. He really just changed his mind once he realized he couldn't clean the toe box stain I provided pics and a description of.

His proof was that his friend that works at footlocker told him they're fake. I asked for any kind of actual proof and stated footlocker doesn't provide authenticity training for its employees so their opinion doesn't matter.

PayPal didn't even take that into consideration just let dude return the shoes, also send them a label yourself cause the dude created his own and made me pay $26 for shipping cause he put that it weighed way more than it did to make me lose money. Real douchebag.

I don't know how hes so comfortable messing with people when I have his home address, name, etc

Last edited:

I mean buyers lol

I know right? Price u pay tho when u take something from someone, jack up the price and then sell it to them.

[quote name="ShawnDaVinci"

View media item 1560477[/quote] Awesome 11 collection. I know I may be in the minority here..but I love 11s either with a solid black upper or with a solid white upper. I can't get down with the Georgetown lows, Pantones or Cool Greys..and I've seen em in person on feet..they look weird to me

Back
Top Bottom