Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I did'nt sleep verywell last night. I was so pumped to get to he store this morning and wait 4-5 hours to get my breds. These are so fresh and so clean. I think that I will feel nervous to wear them for the first time. The wait is over!!!
happy.gif

wasn't these limited 1 at footlocker.com?

I was trying to help a friend buy a sz 12.5, but i was using two browsers clicking away.
i somehow added 2 to the cart and there was no easy way to adjust quantities.
so i just confirmed and submitted the purchase. Now i have this.

JRDN RETRO 11 LOW-BK/RD/WH

I tried to cancel one 5 minutes after the purchase but the csr said they weren't able to adjust the count for me.
now i may be getting two pairs AND paying that extra 1.99 shipping for that 2nd pair.

so... if you in the bay area.... assuming these actual ship

Last edited:
It's not. It's all raffle now, thank you hype beast dependents.
sure isnt these cats don't know what they be in for coming down here thinking its gonna be any easier..lol
BTW, unclaimed line at UTC in SoCal was off the chain. The homies were hungry for this release. I didn't even walk in to see if they were doing FCFS or a re-raffle.
ha i wasn't even about to waste my time going up there. All 7 shiekhs sold out and unclaimed lines were nuts...#Thirst

If you wear long pants with the mids, then how is it any different? Now that I have the lows, there's no point in me owning the mids.

I'm talking from a fashion standpoint. Not from HYPE. Yeah HYPE will tell you "mids are better" because of resale prices. Face facts, No one gonna tell you wearing mids or lows unless you wear shorts.
Yeah you can hold an L.
Mids>Lows

You guys talk about what people wear with their shews, I wear my shoes with whatever I want and however I wanna wear em. I'm a grown man & I don't or rarely tie any of them....just let weird people be weird ppl. Sneakerheads or hypebeasts can be weird too!!!

eminem eminem
Nah fam, I need room for my cash-and-prizes to breathe :lol:

My pants are slim fit 30x30 511's. They just look a little baggy because I am crouched over so I can take the pic[emoji]128077[/emoji]

These bred 11 lows fit snugger compared to the infrared and concords. Even with adjusted laces. Welp i hope they will stretch over time.

Mids destroy the lows honestly. Lows are cool but I really like the mids. I'm a tad bit young for the nostalgia so it's honestly just my preference.

I was just looking at one of my pairs. Does the plastic shiny part look smudged for you guys? I mean it looks great but a certain angles it almost looks "stained." Not sure if stained is the right word.

This dude is on one today. Lol. First he says "I'm done with J's" and now this. Kid you ain't "stuntin" with that middle of the mall clothing. Question though...which one is the female? Looks like 2 females to me hahaha.
i wasnt goin say nothin and put em out there like that, but i was like, "wait a sec didn't he...."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom