Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

I believe a big give away on fake 11 lows is that the jumpman on the heel is touching or seemingly attached to the patent leather back there while legit pairs have a jumpman that is clearly unattached from the patent leather

Site crashing already.

Wait... OOS already?
eek.gif

Last edited:
adding to cart was very easy..just did the test once and i could easily buy them if i wanted a second pair..

Damn, I did not have an account and when I finally got to paypal GONE! Looked like they were gonna cost $140 too! Below retail

Damn, I did not have an account and when I finally got to paypal GONE! Looked like they were gonna cost $140 too! Below retail
endclothing is an UK based store. so if you calculate the currency rate it's not that different from retail in the States..

if anyone has an extra 10 or 10.5 please let me know i got burned by a defective patent leather on mine and had to return after i won a raffle...sucks

if anyone has an extra 10 or 10.5 please let me know i got burned by a defective patent leather on mine and had to return after i won a raffle...sucks

You should've checked the pair out in store before you left. You might have been able to switch pairs.

I just joined as I've been trying to cop a pair. I hate resellers just as much as the next guy but I'm pretty much sh*t out of lucky.

Are the ones on vitalekicks.com legit? Their price as far as resellers goes is pretty reasonable, but I'm pretty wary since they seem to have a lot of inventory.

Back
Top Bottom