Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

instagram and facebook likes man.

they're not the mids....but they'll do the job and get them likes. 
i actually like 11 lows better than mids.. the upper leather on the mids never stays in freaking shape if you rock them.

After a long 10 hrs of work these waiting for me today... FNL come tomorrow... Im done until the 13 lows.. might triple up on those
mean.gif

Nice to see everyone getting their pears!!

Except that one that looked like it was made on the surface of the sun.

oh c'mon... the leather on Jordnas is not luxury and never will be. Aged Jordans that are worn down don't add value or charm to any potential buyer. I agree though, do whatever you want with your own shoes. I clean my weekly rotation on Sundays and almost my entire 120+ collection looks brand new because of it. I'm not going to define time as money when I have a salaried job. Clean shoes = money down the road if I unload them
Please read before analyzing. Never said leather on the Jordans are equivalent to a luxury bespoke leather. And certainly never implied that aged jordans add charm to a potential buyer. I never buy used shoes or plan on selling used shoes either, never understood that concept as well. Shoes are a soft good and the essence is to wear them and enjoy them to the fullest. Each pair of shoes I own play a part and tell a story about that time in my life, therefore adds value and charm. Like I said, its my opinion. No need to "oh c'mon" people's opinions.

oh c'mon... the leather on Jordnas is not luxury and never will be. Aged Jordans that are worn down don't add value or charm to any potential buyer. I agree though, do whatever you want with your own shoes. I clean my weekly rotation on Sundays and almost my entire 120+ collection looks brand new because of it. I'm not going to define time as money when I have a salaried job. Clean shoes = money down the road if I unload them
Please read before analyzing. Never said leather on the Jordans are equivalent to a luxury bespoke leather. And certainly never implied that aged jordans add charm to a potential buyer. I never buy used shoes or plan on selling used shoes either, never understood that concept as well. Shoes are a soft good and the essence is to wear them and enjoy them to the fullest. Each pair of shoes I own play a part and tell a story about that time in my life, therefore adds value and charm. Like I said, its my opinion. No need to "oh c'mon" people's opinions.
So you included a comparison to luxury leather goods and their aging that you just admit has no relevance to Jordans, and you're telling me to read better? Usual NT stuff. C'mon! :smh:

Finally got my kicks in even though it feels like it took forever. JB still slipping on QA but I like the shoe so what do I say. They are misaligned on the heel portion concerning the sole/midsole/collar. No creasing or excess glue so overall good cop.
Same here. 2 of 3 pairs have misalignment on one shoe. Hope the 3rd is better...

I'm starting to think the UPS truck driver is wearing my pair.
Dude hittin every city between Eagan,MN and my house.

I'm starting to think the UPS truck driver is wearing my pair.
Dude hittin every city between Eagan,MN and my house.
LOL Mine been already stopped tracking, talking about next update Friday at 11:59pm. They need to move their warehouses to LA, not middle of nowhere out in the countryside by the Canadian border lol

Back
Top Bottom