Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Wifey & I took them for a spin over the weekend. No complaints from me....

Wifeys leggings have the same pattern thats on the flyknit on the back of the kobe x high. :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wifeys leggings have the same pattern thats on the flyknit on the back of the kobe x high.
nthat.gif
Gotta get her the rose golds lol

The spot is definitely glue, as for the midsle, its normal and its not. In ideal world it should not be like this, but its JB, so we are expecting small flaws like this. 

Got mine. So glad I was able to cop. Little flaws here and there. Nothing crazy. No pre creases so all good.

Where is a good place to trade my size 10.5 for an 11, or 11.5. I'm in Houston if that makes a difference....

Got my 2 pairs in.  These are very nice.

They do feel smaller than the Georgetown Lows, which people have been saying.  I still went with the same size as those.  They fit more snug, but once they break in they will be o.k.

Debating picking up a third pair.

Finally tried on a pair snug fit compared to other lows. too lazy to try to trade for a size 13. ill guess I'll keep them for now.

'96 - '12 - Future - Lows

View media item 1562138
Complete set for me..missing the CDP/01 but not really looking for the CDP and 01s are just hard for me to find in decent condtion and price. Pretty happy with this though.

Still pissed I couldn't cop.  Took forever to get in my cart on NDC, and when they finally did I was asleep.  Some ******** lol.  

These guys are definitely a little more snug. I even compared them to the other lows, and it seems the shoe is much more narrow than others...

Anyone else seeing this? 

These guys are definitely a little more snug. I even compared them to the other lows, and it seems the shoe is much more narrow than others...

Anyone else seeing this? 
You're not alone. I feel this bred is narrower compared to my concord low.

'96 - '12 - Future - Lows

Complete set for me..missing the CDP/01 but not really looking for the CDP and 01s are just hard for me to find in decent condtion and price. Pretty happy with this though.
That really makes me want the mids even more right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom