Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

Drw-j6-XQAIx5xa.jpg

Drw-j7BX4AANoSc.jpg

Really check those out when they come in. Found the seller, they have more than a few pairs in a bunch of sizes. Did a quick search, and fakes have been made for these. Hoping for the best for you though.
How do you tell the difference?

How do you tell the difference?
How did your pair turn out? Been looking at the same seller in eBay for a few days now. Messaged him and he said they were 100% legit.. including plastic shoe trees and extra laces, right?

How did your pair turn out? Been looking at the same seller in eBay for a few days now. Messaged him and he said they were 100% legit.. including plastic shoe trees and extra laces, right?
They come with the right shoe trees & extra laces .I compared them to 2 different pairs and I didn’t see any difference. All the fakes I’ve seen online come with white shoe trees.

They come with the right shoe trees & extra laces .I compared them to 2 different pairs and I didn’t see any difference. All the fakes I’ve seen online come with white shoe trees.
Thanks man, gonna go ahead and order too. Sucks they don't have box cuz I actually like it lol

Don’t order those... no way those are legit
Haven't done it yet..you've seen his pics to confirm? Can't lie, all the sizes and quantity seems kinda sketchy. Messaged him and he said he's sold 10 without any complaints. Pretty much 100% positive feedback too

Asked for a picture of the size tag from the seller, can anyone compare confirm if legit or not?
Screenshot_20181211-160618_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Had to sell mine because Nike sent me the wrong size and didn't restock so that I could switch size. I'm a 8.5 and they sent 10.5.

You could buy them now since they're under retail in every size lol
Not for what i payed with no tax from Nike. Got them for 20% off with a promo I had and then they sent the wrong size. Was too good to be true. If I can get them for that price; then I'll get them. Free shipping.

Last edited:
these just hit outlets near me for 159.99 with 30% discount.... i just grabbed a personal for 60 bucks after using a 50 gift card i had.... been needing a all navy blue shoe

Back
Top Bottom