Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

That Chinese/Asian market theory...
lol yeah and stockx / goat theory only small sizes were left were the ones with a dent/damage in box. cashier said they had more stuff in back theyll be putting out over the week assuming she was referring to stoick or more jordans of a nother numebr

I'm finally posting photos of these. I still remember getting them on release day in April 2018.

I liked how they integrated baseball aspects on these. I also liked the substitute of suede all over these instead of going with the traditional patent leather that will always define the XI.
IMG_5654.JPG
IMG_5655.JPG
IMG_5656.JPG
IMG_5657.JPG
IMG_5658.JPG
IMG_5659.JPG

I definitely had to get them because I'm a big Derek Jeter fan, and I already had the authentic jerseys for years before the shoes came out. These will always be worn with the Jeter jerseys.
IMG_5660.JPG
IMG_5661.JPG

But I haven't worn them with the road gray jersey yet for some reason since I got them.
IMG_5664.JPG
IMG_5669.JPG

Some of the freshest 11 lows I own...

20211127_185843.jpg
20211127_183259.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I also agree with them being one of the coolest XI low out there.

These are one of the three that I own in addition to the 2014 Concord XI low and the 2015 Georgetown XI low.

My man, do me a favor, please rehash this post and also post anything related to the XI in this thread I created. Feel free to quote or copy and paste in this thread. I want it to remain active and grow. Perhaps it can become an "official" XI thread on this site one day. Your post would be gladly appreciated on there. Here's the link for that thread below.

I admit I've only worn these strictly with Yankees apparel ever since I got them in 2018. Since previously I posted photos of the Yankees Derek Jeter authentic home and away jerseys I wear them with, I also wear them with these articles of apparel occasionally.

Coincidentally, these pieces that the players wore on field were out in 2018 as well, except for the authentic hat that was revised with the New Era logo on the side in 2017.
IMG_5939.JPG
IMG_5940.JPG

Back
Top Bottom