Jordan Retro 11 Low SD “Re2pect” $200 April 2018

for some reason I have a feeling these are going to sit for a bit. I dont think these will be limited, with them being Jeters I dont think theres that big of a market for this specific shoe. we will see

Last 11 lows I purchased were the Concords. Have recent 11 lows fit the same as the Concords? I went tts and they were a tad snug.

u on the champs app? cuz they not dropping at FTA or FTL. maybe your app needs an update?

or just give it some time to update on your app.
im on the champs app. got 10min on katrinas but no jeters.
Screenshot_2018-05-08-12-47-24.png

Been having so many problems with foot apps. my account for ftl/fta went ghost & have to wait 3 weeks before it gets fixed so no 10min hs on either & now my champs app is acting up? Great. Jus gona stick to snkrs. After prom night 11's, im done for the summer.

Hopefully its like the Tinkers in the sense that even tho its only one foot store, the locations get plenty of pairs...

Last 11 lows I purchased were the Concords. Have recent 11 lows fit the same as the Concords? I went tts and they were a tad snug.

Nope. They fit a little smaller. But much higher quality though. Cool Greys materials are better than the mids.

Anytime I see those launch locators, I always worry since Bred Toes looked like that and we all know how that turned out. Just gonna take my shots and hope I score

Back
Top Bottom