Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

I still don't believe these are releasing. I really think that SKU is going to be something similar but different. Heck we have been talking about Flints dropping for the past 3 years as well.

I haven't got around to wearing my 2013 pair year yet

i will tho

I've had every pair released. I wore my OGs to the ground back in the 7th grade lmao. I wore the heck out of my CDP pair and my 2013s aren't too fresh. I could really use another pair lmao...and this time double up.

Regret letting my 2013 pair go.. Wore them like 2x. Will be copping these.

Won't get caught slippin like I did last release.
The wolves came out for these on the last drop.

Glad these are dropping again.

My CDP pair bite the dust a few months back, and I couldn't get my hands on the 2013 release.

All the way in on these.

11EC85BF-FEA5-4758-80DE-CBD25806A7EE.png

Looks like we have a release date.

Damn.. that’s a long wait. And a lot of time for them to change their mind again.. :smh:

Sure hope they do though, and are attainable. ‘13s came down a bit from what they were, but still more than I wanna drop.

Damn.. that’s a long wait. And a lot of time for them to change their mind again.. :smh:

Sure hope they do though, and are attainable. ‘13s came down a bit from what they were, but still more than I wanna drop.

Agreed. This one definitely remains to be seen.

Misssd out with da CDP & in ‘13. 3rd time da charm. Will be copping a pair this go round.

Back
Top Bottom