Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

*by the way, beautiful
How could I forget the flints!
Both of these models have to release next year.
Thanks only issue is that its separating on both sides. I havent seen many in good condition I might sell them since I think they are coming....... Or mabey not. Didnt they release some lows with this grey color but without the blue?

Edit: Aaahh well if they release those UNC they probably will only go up to 9.5 :ohwell:|l:smh:

How could I forget the flints!
Both of these models have to release next year.
Thanks only issue is that its separating on both sides. I havent seen many in good condition I might sell them since I think they are coming....... Or mabey not. Didnt they release some lows with this grey color but without the blue?

Edit: Aaahh well if they release those UNC they probably will only go up to 9.5 :ohwell:|l:smh:
Yep, last year, Pure Money lows (without blue details).. I own them

Y'all forgetting about retroing Playoffs. Can't mention Flints and not mention those. Been about that long too.

Yep, last year, Pure Money lows (without blue details).. I own them
Did you cop because thats closest we are getting to those neutral grey 13 ?
Dammm you nike!!!!!
Y'all forgetting about retroing Playoffs. Can't mention Flints and not mention those. Been about that long too.
Didnt those come out 1 year or 2 ago? Or did that just never happen because I could have sworn they released or heard something about them releasing.

Did you cop because thats closest we are getting to those neutral grey 13 ?
Dammm you nike!!!!!

Didnt those come out 1 year or 2 ago? Or did that just never happen because I could have sworn they released or heard something about them releasing.

No they did not. Lows with painted midsole did....which was an easy pass. I want the real thing.

My last retro of those and Flints is good, but I want another. And 3M on the Flints.

I definitely want a pair of these. Never have had a pair. Parents wouldn’t let me when I was a kid when they released and either didn’t have the funds for them any other time they released.

13-MJ-XIII.jpg
michael-jordan-through-the-years-air-jordan-xiii-white-black-01.jpg
s2hvbdgl8b8xyvdlzsdz.jpg
263227.jpg

Anybody think these don't really end up dropping this year? Remember earlier this year Taxi XIIs were rumored pretty heavily but never came out.

Anybody think these don't really end up dropping this year? Remember earlier this year Taxi XIIs were rumored pretty heavily but never came out.
u know what, I really think the taxis were set to drop for real imo, something happened but I bet my *** they'll drop next year at most.. mark my words

Back
Top Bottom