Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

Go to the SNKRS app and open up the Jordan 13 story add and scroll all the way down to the black and white Jordan 13 shoe and start “drawing” over the shoe for a few seconds. Then it’ll show you a video and it will say refresh your app on your feed and you will be able to cop.

I copped a pair so I can have them and return if I get them on disco. I have a feeling they won’t sell out.

5828495A-5757-43D8-B4BC-C88BA866C718.png

Attachments

• F7A2D8FA-58DF-44FF-98E4-3ADA3AD76750.png
    F7A2D8FA-58DF-44FF-98E4-3ADA3AD76750.png
    804.6 KB · Views: 0
We LIT!!!

Copped two pairs. Was going for a third but figured let others eat. That J23 App is legit. Homey posted a video and everything to help out. Another note...iPhone x seems to get least support. Had to cop initially on iPhone 8Plus. X kept scrolling instead of scratching. Who else got lucky

Don't get your your hopes up too high lol, someone correct me if im wrong, but this isn't a the true early access/exclusive access that most of us dont get. It's the FCFS access...where everyone has a chance to scratch the picture and then it opens up "exclusive access" till its sold out. Everyone I know has this on their app. So yeah we aren't special guys lol..

Btw....I love this shoe so much I copped. I know the smarter move is to wait till Saturday so I can use my FTL coupon smh. I just couldn't t resist lol.

I had no issues scratching the image and getting the unlock. But when I refreshed my feed, nothing would come up. Checked the app update, closed/open it, even went to the main feed. Nothing would work. Guess I'll pass on the early release then :smh:

Got the J23 notification, watched the video and everything but I’ll hold out until Saturday.

Don't get your your hopes up too high lol, someone correct me if im wrong, but this isn't a the true early access/exclusive access that most of us dont get. It's the FCFS access...where everyone has a chance to scratch the picture and then it opens up "exclusive access" till its sold out. Everyone I know has this on their app. So yeah we aren't special guys lol..

Btw....I love this shoe so much I copped. I know the smarter move is to wait till Saturday so I can use my FTL coupon smh. I just couldn't t resist lol.

Cop today. Try again on Saturday with discount. Return today's pair if successful. Win-win.

got in too late, 8-9, 10.5, and 11.5-13 all OOS already!

edit - 20 minutes later, looks like some sizes (not all) are back again.

Last edited:
I had no issues scratching the image and getting the unlock. But when I refreshed my feed, nothing would come up. Checked the app update, closed/open it, even went to the main feed. Nothing would work. Guess I'll pass on the early release then :smh:
SAMe thing happened to me. Finally showed up 10 min ago and it wouldn’t process my payment. Then sold out 5 min ago.

Back
Top Bottom