Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

^ its one of my favorite jays definitely favorite 13 out of all the colorways... i actually have the cdp that i need to get rid of... but it doesnt hurt to have a new pair to rock

I'm hoping I get my birthday coupons in advance and can use them for these. Double up is mandatory. Both my 2013's are gone now

^ its one of my favorite jays definitely favorite 13 out of all the colorways... i actually have the cdp that i need to get rid of... but it doesnt hurt to have a new pair to rock

I sold my CDP 13s because my kid got sick and to get rid of most of my Jordan collection. It was before I graduated from college and times were tough back then. I got my stuff together now and I’m slowly making progress on getting my favorite pair back. I have no regrets though, family first.

I sold my CDP 13s because my kid got sick and to get rid of most of my Jordan collection. It was before I graduated from college and times were tough back then. I got my stuff together now and I’m slowly making progress on getting my favorite pair back. I have no regrets though, family first.

Much respect to your decision .
In the end, it's a fun hobby but not essential for the living.
First i didn't understand your post because in most western Europe countries the medical treatment is covered by the contribution from your gross salary. For instance, you pay 3,05% from your monthly gross salary in Luxembourg to be covered for health care 85% of treatment expenses.
In Germany, it is around 8% from your gross salary but 100% expense coverage plus not required to pay in advance.

Much respect to your decision .
In the end, it's a fun hobby but not essential for the living.
First i didn't understand your post because in most western Europe countries the medical treatment is covered by the contribution from your gross salary. For instance, you pay 3,05% from your monthly gross salary in Luxembourg to be covered for health care 85% of treatment expenses.
In Germany, it is around 8% from your gross salary but 100% expense coverage plus not required to pay in advance.

In my case my insurance sucked at the location I worked at and they wouldn’t cover much of her medical expense when she was born because her immune system was very weak. What matters is she’s completely healthy today. Thanks for your kind words.

844363FF-1652-435F-BF8A-A752B55717A4.jpeg

People are talking about grabbing at a discount and I’m ready to purchase at full blown retail lol.

Yep.

Absolutely love these joints, plus I can't afford to wait around for these to potentially drop in price.

Sz. 14 aren't easy to come by

Dont see these selling out that weekend.. I think the disco will be in effect but with coupons and stuff that you can use throughout the release week.

To each is own. I'm still in for raptor 4s. These will be a very hard pass if in fact I do. Been saying I wanted these since yr started. Damn you JB

How do these fit? TTS?

The ’HGG’ XIII is probably my fav Jordan, don’t know why. For me it’s also a must cop on release day. Disappointed if the materials are trash (again...), but what can you do.

Back
Top Bottom