Jordan Retro 13 "He Got Game" August 4th 2018 *UPDATED*

This was a nickname I wasn't on board with at first. I laughed at it because it was so misplaced but I didn't fight it. I can't even remember what I used to call them.

Anyway.. I have been waiting for these for a long time. Sold my 2013 or 12 pair. I hope these have better "quality" than the last retro.
black toe right? its a shame that name fell off...

could never get down with the "he got game" nickname, i'm dating myself but i remember calling these the "antifreeze" 13s

ill tell my fists to go easy on your face!
I think you two need to hug.:lol: Anyway, the 13 black toe name was alright. But while having the white blacks back in 98, at that time I never thought about the movie at all. Really, I thought of them as the home game Jordan 13s.

Had em last release, therefore no need to look forward to them again.
White n black or black toes either or for me.

I think you two need to hug.:lol: Anyway, the 13 black toe name was alright. But while having the white blacks back in 98, at that time I never thought about the movie at all. Really, I thought of them as the home game Jordan 13s.
we past the hugging b. grizz turned his back on the hood. he aint been the same since he shaved his head and formed a band with his boys
giphy.gif

he got game is a hypebeast nickname that is pretty stupid

these shoes were released to the public before that movie was

do we call the foamposite pro he got game foamposites?

the disrespect for one of my favorite jordans of all time i do not appreciate

I feel you.

I think "Bred" is one of the stupidest nicknames ever for a shoe.

WHen did the HGG nickname start? I’m asking those who were into shoes from 2012 and prior. I didn’t start hearing it from everyone until 2013.

WHen did the HGG nickname start? I’m asking those who were into shoes from 2012 and prior. I didn’t start hearing it from everyone until 2013.

Around the CDP release I think...Least that’s when I first started hearing it...Before that they were White/Blacks ~ Home’s ~ or Black Toes...

Black liner looks nice, but prefer the OG version.

Wondering how these will look. The CDP version looked spot on, well made. The 2013 version wasn't as good as the CDP IMO.

Around the CDP release I think...Least that’s when I first started hearing it...Before that they were White/Blacks ~ Home’s ~ or Black Toes...

Nah, it started around here right before the last retro around 2012/13. Before that we used to call them Black Toe 13s but.. there were a few people that would say HGG it just never caught on like that.

The white sock liner never ages well.
Since those PS pics started popping up years ago, I've been hoping to see it manifest.

Black sock liner >>> White sock liner

Come at me bros

Back
Top Bottom