Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
But all BS to the side.. Im not the biggest fan of the 13s,they cool but im Not booling over them.. I Own the Flints. Just want the Wheats. And i wouldnt mind gettin the NeutralGrey 13s.. Everything else is decent to me.. Not worth the Scratching and clawing trying to get.. IMO..

(Dont go to hard on me tho,i know how yall Get over the Blk/Red,HGG, white/red, and the Altitudes).. Lol.

lol i like how you used cm punk, my favorite wrestler, as a gif. i actually have that gif on my computer. its one of my favorite ones

But all BS to the side.. Im not the biggest fan of the 13s,they cool but im Not booling over them.. I Own the Flints. Just want the Wheats. And i wouldnt mind gettin the NeutralGrey 13s.. Everything else is decent to me.. Not worth the Scratching and clawing trying to get.. IMO..

(Dont go to hard on me tho,i know how yall Get over the Blk/Red,HGG, white/red, and the Altitudes).. Lol.
Thats cool, im not crazy about 11 mids, but 13s are some of the most comfy Js from the legacy era... Those white/ grey joints and blk/red joints with 3m are all i need to round my lil collection of 13s

I'm the exact opposite I love 13s those are my favorite jordans of all time. The Flints being my favorite cw on a jordan. Can't knock you tho everybody got different tastes I just want to see the holiday cws already

View media item 928045
If these come out I'm all in.  I think it was 98'; had to be I was still in HS, when I saw someone wearing them.  I asked where he got em from and "My connect." was all I got out of him
First time I ever seen them was in a book called "Sole Provider" that was out in '02 I believe. Ever since I laid eyes on them Ive always wanted a pair.. I hope some time soon they drop these,, theyre a beautiful colorway.

I wouldn't mind these making a return.

smokin.gif

If not this year, then somewhere down the road.
I remember passing on these......wish I could go back in time and smack myself over the head. THIS is such a clean, simple cw.

Bin 13s[emoji]128571[/emoji] was the cut off guy before we had to go strapped to a Jordan line smh. Whatever it is hope the quality is just like the bins best 13s I ever purchased

Here's to hoping they drop a few new colorways this Fall/Winter.  As for the "Premium" tweet from Dino Hatfield, that remains to be seen.

First time I ever seen them was in a book called "Sole Provider" that was out in '02 I believe. Ever since I laid eyes on them Ive always wanted a pair.. I hope some time soon they drop these,, theyre a beautiful colorway.
I had that book. Lost it in a move somehow. Need to go scoop again.....

13s are the business . quickly grown on me over the past few years after getting my first couple of pairs

excited and hopeful for the holiday releases

I wouldn't mind these making a return.

smokin.gif

If not this year, then somewhere down the road.
Word, I remember when they originally dropped. I didn't even know they came out, happened to be in the mall and walked into footaction and come up on the last pair in my size 10. Dope shoe with grey sweats. They need to re-release the Flints and Black/reds but this time with the 3M. I don't see what the big deal is in not putting that into the shoe. Pretty stupid just like not putting 3M in the black Infared 6's. That's how they were when they originally dropped. 

Back
Top Bottom