Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Im just still on the fence with these and its awready  pretty much sold out. I just cant decide because of the KB shoe gonna be release 2morrow after he passes

MJ. I also want them KB/Yeezy High top IX's. If they release the colorway VB@$ was rockin I'm all Inn.

Got it thanxs you'all. Only sz 12.5 left. Yea when I logged in last night for the EU release thats probably what happened. O well I'm still

not sure If I want em. By the time I make my mind up prob gonna be 2 late. Pretty much is 2 late awready. I'll just wait it out

for cancelled pairs on the web come Wednesday, restock, or I'll just hit the mall up later this evening for un-claimed pairs If any are available.

Thanxs.

They always pull pairs. This is nothing new for JB Retros. Should have seen the og red/white 13s this year. Hopefully next year.

Last edited:
Man they should have cut the amount they made of these in half and made extra legend blue xis

Win win for both shoes

Nike has really satisfied the customer this year

Damn it sold out again on NDC? Just imagine how much faster it would've sold out if the midsole was suede? I gotta give up on this while I'm ahead.

Man they should have cut the amount they made of these in half and made extra legend blue xis

Win win for both shoes

Nike has really satisfied the customer this year

That would only benefit the folks that care about XIs though. I would be more pissed than I am right now.

Congrats to all that copped. I passed on these because I knew I wouldn't be able to trade them for the "He Got Game" 13's. But props to all who copped and are satisfied with the model.

Yeah I agree. It's really not good looking on that midsole. I'm just looking he got games. To all who love them, I'm glad you got them today. Low quality is just an issue for me right now.

Nike shouldve dropped these instead.

air-jordan-xi-blacked-out-bred-customs-by-noldo-03-570x493.png
imageood.jpg

Dopeness, can't wait to get mine in from NDC. Should be in Monday/Tues, used my next day code they sent me for a cancelled order. :smokin
Can't believe I bought 3 of the 4 XIII's this year, was only planning on copping the red pods. Looks like next year will be a slow shoe year for me. *finners crossed* must resist! :x

Last edited:
I agree with the post stating fewer releases per month/year .. same for the nike sigs

Just lack luster cways one after another.

Wanted to add my 2 cents tho I know it doesn't matter :lol:

It's crazy this model does so well with black red based colors.

Hate the midsole but not as much as I do on the grey toes. If they did the midsole right, I would probably be rocking these tonight for no good reason other than the love.

The are probably more economical for me since I never have to clean them.

I'm not sure if they will "sit" in bmore too long. Both of the stores I was in today had plenty of calls for people looking for pairs. I "lucked" out because the pair I purchased was actually being held for someone that flaked out.

The mid sole is brutal on these but my favorite out of 13's that released over the last few months. i love playoffs and I like these as well.

Back
Top Bottom